Submission wrestling team dual

The ISWA is looking to have a team dual meet event in Las Vegas towards the end of June or early July.  It will consist of 6-8 teams with 7 weight classes.  All particpants will be in the Senior division (18 and up).  Looking to get local teams like Cobra Kai, Mica Machado and J Sect as well as any other team that would like to showcase their top talent.  We want to get each team a sponsor and doublesport uniforms to wear with their team logo and the sponsor logo.  If anyone is interested contact us intswa@yahoo.com.

www.iswa.us

Great Idea.

ttt

ttt

ttt

cool

Tremendous idea, this is gonna be huge...

Jon, i hear you are in fighting shape, come on out to the tournament....LOL

holy moley

working on sponsors right now, remember it wont cost your team anything to enter. this is what your team will get. 7 ISWA memberships for your team good for one year (gets medical insurance), 1 club membership, 2 coaches membership, 7 doublesport uniforms with your team logo on the front and the sponsor logo on the back. If any teams or sponsors are interested get in touch with us soon because we are looking to firm this up very soon.

weight classes: 135, 145, 160, 175, 190, 205, 265

Teams:

1. Cobra Kai

top!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Teams:

1. Cobra Kai

2. Marine Corps Martial Arts

3. Team Titan

ttt

ttt

Team Titan is a group of Southern California Division 1 wrestlers that are moving into the submisson wrestling world....they are hard at work on their ground game so that will be tough for the dual. The Marine Corps team is coming out of Camp Pendleton, the group that does the So Cal Pankration is going to get a team together. I dont need to tell you they will be tough and submission wrestling ties into their MCMAP program they do in the Marine Corps.

great idea i hope more grappling events start having this team duel concept