Submissions in the street?

Has anyone actually used submissions in a street fight? I used a wrist lock on a guy who shoved me once, but he was so shocked I just let go and he went away.

Has anyone here actually used submission in a real fight? Has anyone pulled guard? I always imagine I could use BJJ in a real fight if I had to, but I don't get in fights.

ttt for keiths

bjjfighter2003- How long did you hold the triangle? Did you choke him out?

BTW, you'll be obsolete in a few days.

I work for a security company, I caught a guy stealing some shit, asked him to come peacefully, would not comply, he then started to struggle to take off, I sprawled and choked him until he was dizzy. Cuffed his ass after.

"I work for a security company, I caught a guy stealing some shit, asked him to come peacefully, would not comply, he then started to struggle to take off, I sprawled and choked him until he was dizzy. Cuffed his ass after."

"Come on... don't bowshit me..."

"I'm a cop, you idiot!"

lol

Seen chokes used several times. Even used on once to prove a point (I let got after like 2 seconds).
I can't see breaking or dislocating anyone's limbs, though.

Unless you're in some kind of dire struggle, I don't think anyone's going to be popping elbows, dilocating shoulders, or hyperextending knees.

I would be scared to go for a triangle in the street, but then again I'm not real experienced with it either.

Bouncer at Towson MD rear naked a fairly large size frat type and took him out of the establishment. The frat guy was catching wind after the bouncer let him go.

Bouncers in DC...seen several rear naked and front chokes.

Saw a security guard at the mall went for a kimura the day before Christmas after a lady was grabbing on some man's daughter. Wierd situation.

My friend John choked out a wigger in B More who said he was looking at his gf. He put him to sleep and walked away. LOL.

I put a rear naked on a friend who was trying to fight everyone cause he was DRUNK and damaging a house.

I work ER and I have used key locks,axe chokes,modified toe holds to calm down
high patients,It usually calms them after theyve spent their wad,then we can start being theraputic [medical treatment ,phych and above all the power of Prayer.

Don't go for an armbar or triangle because you will get your ass bit. I speak from experience. If you get the mount the pound them out with elbows, never give up that position.

For the wristlock dudes, how did you pull it off without getting blasted in the face, nuts, shins, etc? My JJJ/Hapkido friends always try that shit without much success against a RESISTING opponent.

Clit, something against strong minded Christians?

maybe,I should of said Gassed instead of spent their wad but I just didnt feel like it.Hmm... life of a known sinner.I appologize and will repent.

'The best finishes for street fights are chokes. Just take your opponents back and go for the sleeper hold fron the standing position. It will work on almost anyone.'---Absolutely. I will add, however, to get the FOCK out of dodge, cuz in Cali if he's asleep and you're caught, the charge will be attempted murder.

Therefore, I'll snap the limb without hesitation. Rather be charged with assault if I'm caught.

I used a guetine(sp) last night.the guy went sleepy sleepy real quick

chokes are best. but you can go for an arm bar without getting bit if you just go ahead and break it instantly.

"I think Lee Murrary proved that basic boxing works the best in streetfights."

Seen this also...usually the OTHER GUY is frozen from the combos( 1-2 ) falls down and KO due to head hitting the floor.

For the wristlock dudes, how did you pull it off without getting blasted in the face, nuts, shins, etc?

A guy at a bus stop shoved me. I stood there, thinking if he just left it at that I'd just say fuck you and that would be that. But he shoved me again, so I grabbed him by the throat with my left hand, sunk my thumb-knuckle into his adams apple, and pulled his left hand off my chest with my right hand and folded his wrist back and up. He looked so shocked he just stopped and I let him go. He said "fuck you, psycho" and walked away, rubbing his throat.