Submit...

...Your Personal Ad.

Need a BJJ boyfriend? A guy who knows the erotic power of position, the sexual science of submission? Surprise: he's right here:

http://www.matbattle.com/personals

Tired of fantasizing about your BJJ instructor, your judo coach? Wish you could do more than spar with that cute club newbie with the almond eyes? Hungry to fill the spare gi in your closet with a hot-as-hell grappler who shares your love of full-on mounts and slow, sexy chokes?

Yes to all three? Then it's high time you visited our Personal Ads Forum, and finally found out what it's like to have a BJJ boyfriend, a judo soulmate—and sexual pleasure to the extreme.

BEEP!

ttt

W....T....F....?!

ttt

Thanks Dan,with your help I have finally found my soulmate.

TTT for Mattbattle.com personals.

The OP is awesome.

lol

beep

Photobucket

GenericAmerican - Photobucket

Brazilian jiu-jitsu techniques are a whole lot rougher than judo's, pal, and if you think you know better, then maybe I gotta reeducate you a little; lock my arms and legs around you and just start screwing my hard-on into your hips, dude, tying you down and feeling you up and choking you out all once...

DaveGarcia - 
GenericAmerican - 

Brazilian jiu-jitsu techniques are a whole lot rougher than judo's, pal, and if you think you know better, then maybe I gotta reeducate you a little; lock my arms and legs around you and just start screwing my hard-on into your hips, dude, tying you down and feeling you up and choking you out all once...

LOL