Subway hired Megan Rapinoe, complaints off the chain

Jimmy John and the Jaguar owner Kahn are buying up all of central Illinois.

Subway franchisees are complaining that they’re not getting fresh food from their corporate overlords.

" The outrage against the hyper-political ads could account for the company’s recent $8 billion writedown.

“P&G reported a net loss of about $5.24 billion, or $2.12 per share, for the quarter ended June 30, due to an $8 billion non-cash writedown of Gillette," Reuters reported at the end of July. “For the same period last year, P&G’s net income was $1.89 billion, or 72 cents per share.””

3 Likes

Looks like Subway has realized their boat is sinking, and apparently have decided to get the water out by opening a massive hole in the other side of the hull.

1 Like

Subway has the most locations worldwide, I wonder how all those franchises feel about this, either way they were in trouble before this bonehead decision.

Imgur

Bout to hit up my local Subway…I’m friendly with the owner…going to ask him about it…I’ll report back

1 Like

How friendly we talkin?

1 Like

He had no say in the marketing decision I’m sure so I guess it wouldn’t make sense to punish him

This.

If I want a sandwich for lunch, I have a couple of local places and a Jersey Mike’s and Potbelly just as close as the nearest Subway.

And their sandwiches are much better quality and cost about the same, if not less.

Hard working Indian…lives a mile down the street

Ohhhhh…we’re on the OG

I fuck him in the ass then make my own sandwich in his shop to assert dominance

2 Likes

Afterwards he’ll sign over the lease and I’ll turn it into a Jersey Mike’s

Sound good?

1 Like

So anyways…he hates it…thats all I got before he had to ask the next people

“Wheat or white”

Ima about to chow down ya’ll

BTW…those sunflower seeds are second to none…crack in a bag in a shell

1 Like