Such an easy fix for mass looting

Any security consultant with even minimal structural training should have an easy fix for the mass looting in CA. EITHER of these two options would work:

1. When looters enter, a massive internal barricade falls from the ceiling, circling the internal perimeter, or at the very least any permeable entrance or window. No way to escape. Come out one at a time when police allow, or get tear gassed.

2. A fucking metal gate around the outside permit we and all windows. Stores in the hood do this already. Wtf.

1 Like

Or they could just pour cooking oil on the tile floors near the entrance and exit and watch them slip and slide trying to get out with shit

17 Likes

OP is correct, but how sad it has to be a thing and is a thing.

1 Like

26 Likes

I have an easier solution.

12 gauge 9 ball law enforcement loads.

13 Likes

I want @Samoa yo weigh in.

5 Likes

Every single loss prevention officer should be issued a copy of this book.

3 Likes

Looters will sit quietly waiting for the police instead of burning everything. Not like these people are going to pay the fines.

Pull stores and go to online shopping. Everyone is fucked

4 Likes

Another option is, like the ‘insurrection’ go after anyone looting (via store surveillance video) and put them in jail for extended periods of time.

7 Likes

Cover everything with Mayonaise.

Ridiculous and racist

Just fucking shoot them. All of them.

19 Likes

Lol. Nice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So you’re saying all black people should be imprisoned… Go on.

2 Likes

Don’t know what it is but VU bc it sounds like you know what you’re talking about.

Thought you were going to say mass lootin’, mass shootin’

1 Like

Interesting idea. But what is the cost? You think most places have the type of margins you afford those things? I’m sure it’s not done cause the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

Stop releasing criminals without bail.
Prosecute criminals for shoplifting.
Stop early release for repeat offenders.
Basically stop listening to the entire radical left on criminal justice.

6 Likes

The metal gates on Korean hair extension stores suggest cost is not much.

1 Like