Sucking Richards for 1k a pop?

Say there were unlimited dicks in the world and you get 1k per dick you suck (have to get them to climax but they won't cum in your mouth). How long would you keep at it? Even just 1 dick a day is over 350k a year... getting a bit greedy do 10 in a day and you're set for the month! Now the question isn't if you fags would do it because we all know we would.. but how much money do you accumulate before you stop sucking dicks (if there is a limit to your cock sucking greediness).

Here's a pic for all you future millionaires.

http://imgur.com/aX3OvFv Phone Post 3.0

Also these dicks are 100% clean no STD'S. Phone Post 3.0

Would only accept if they cum in my mouth. I'd get by on 2 dicks a week. Phone Post 3.0

i'm ok being broke no dicks for me. leaves more for you fine folks

I feel like one of those bitter, old-school NFL players that looks at modern-day contracts and thinks about how much money he could have made.

Keith Richards?

No thank you.

Hocky Balboa -

I feel like one of those bitter, old-school NFL players that looks at modern-day contracts and thinks about how much money he could have made.

Instead of concussions all you have is regrets though Phone Post 3.0

if i just jerked him off could i get say....

$200 per dick?

Op lies he will suck your dick for free save your grand Phone Post 3.0

I would not Phone Post 3.0

I'd probably do 3-5 a day. Phone Post 3.0

14 a day. And not a single more. Phone Post 3.0

"Only if it's Viv Richards!"

-The OG

You can build a thousand bridges, but if you suck one cock, they don't call you a bridge builder but a cocksucker. Phone Post 3.0

Can i specialize in Asian persuasion?

Thinking I can power through those a lot quicker. Quantity over quality Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger - Do we get a 401k and health insurance? Phone Post 3.0
Nope just aids Phone Post 3.0

brody3316 - 
Agent Kruger - Do we get a 401k and health insurance? Phone Post 3.0
Nope just aids Phone Post 3.0

AIDS, low wages, lockjaw, and a lifetime of regret.

Basically, the blueprint of the lives of this site's Top Men.

No different then giving your friend a shoulder massage. No shame or regrets IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Try not to suck any on the way to the parking lot.