Sucky way for Chris to win

There will forever b an asterisk next to Chris's wins over Silva.

First Silva clowns too much then gets a freak accident.

Chris legitimately rocked him and was dominant on the ground. That being said so did Sonnen yet Silva came back and one.

Both fights were too short to see if Chris truly was superior. It's great for him that he's champ and that is most important when it comes to UFC but it's a shame that as fans we've been robbed (by no fault of anyone) of knowing who is better. Phone Post 3.0

You idiots will do anything to shit on Weidmans wins. Phone Post 3.0

chris beat anderson in a fight both times. there is no asterisk.

Checking a leg kick is sucky? I thought it was a great win, defense in MMA is over looked anywhere you go. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_BlahBreh - chris beat anderson in a fight both times. there is no asterisk.
Nuthuggers gonna nuthug Phone Post 3.0

Weidman never looked like losing at any point to Silva, don't think he even lost a second.

46and2degrees - Checking a leg kick is sucky? I thought it was a great win, defense in MMA is over looked anywhere you go. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I'd have to say that Anderson defeated himself both times.

His chin and reflexes failed him the first time, then his body failed him the second.

But Weidman deserves all the credit for those wins: He capitalized on Silva's clowning in the first fight and then demonstrated perfect defense the second time.

He used technique to defend in a way that caused damage.

Its not like Silva slipped on a banana peel out there, or simply took a bad step and broke/twisted his ankle or wrenched his knee...the damage to his leg was a direct result of the checked kick.

46and2degrees - Checking a leg kick is sucky? I thought it was a great win, defense in MMA is over looked anywhere you go. Phone Post 3.0
So if your head breaks someone's hand when they punch you, and they lose because of it, that's a great win for you??

If you were using head movement, and the air from your head as a punch misses, snaps a guys forearm, that's a great win??

Defense is just that, defense. Phone Post 3.0

kingkoopa - There will forever b an asterisk next to Chris's wins over Silva.

Chris legitimately rocked him and was dominant on the ground. That being said so did Sonnen yet Silva came back and one.

Both fights were too short to see if Chris truly was superior. It's great for him that he's champ and that is most important when it comes to UFC but it's a shame that as fans we've been robbed (by no fault of anyone) of knowing who is better. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. Phone Post 3.0

plasticonoband - 
kingkoopa - There will forever b an asterisk next to Chris's wins over Silva.

I agree. Phone Post 3.0

It was pretty obvious in both fights that Weidman was superior...

He rocked Anderson in the 1st round in both fights: 1st fight was in guard after the takedown and the 2nd fight was in the clinch which dropped Anderson, both shots directly or indirectly led to the eventual ref. stoppage.

No asterisk is necessary if Weidman won every round he ever fought with Anderson.

This is some Jonestown cult shit, Silva had nothing for him. He clean KO'd him the first fight, flash KO'd him the second fight and then Silva broke his own leg like he was kicking Superman.

Silva was never going to beat Weidman and he never will.

SOO72 - This is some Jonestown cult shit, Silva had nothing for him. He clean KO'd him the first fight, flash KO'd him the second fight and then Silva broke his own leg like he was kicking Superman.

Silva was never going to beat Weidman and he never will.

This you Silva fans make people want to root against him.

I feel terrible for his leg break, wish him a speedy recovery.

I can't imagine that Chris would've wanted to win against AS by brutally beating the shit out of him over four rounds in two fights, winning each fight by devastating TKO. I'm sure he's just weeping, weeping, weeping into his champagne right now.

Honestly where people get this level of delusion from ... it confounds me.

LMFAO

USA USA USA

Silva lost the first fight more so than Chris won it. He clowned and more than normal at that. Silva was clearly and obviously not even trying.

Second fight was a freak break.

If you can't see that's what happened then you're blind lol

Chris is good no doubt. He capitalized and beat the best. However, neither fight was normal. No one clowned like Anderson did in their first fight even Anderson. That was over the top clowning even for him.

2nd was a freak injury that rarely happens Phone Post 3.0

Ray Longo has broken a guys leg that same way.. He trains to put knee to shin on knee checks... Its was intentally done to hurt Anderson. Of course he wasnt sure it would actually break.. Thats the part were God came into play.. But give Weidman FULL CREDIT for using his Knee-to-shin check technique.. He did it twice in this fight...

kingkoopa - LMFAO

USA USA USA

Silva lost the first fight more so than Chris won it. He clowned and more than normal at that. Silva was clearly and obviously not even trying.

Second fight was a freak break.

If you can't see that's what happened then you're blind lol

Chris is good no doubt. He capitalized and beat the best. However, neither fight was normal. No one clowned like Anderson did in their first fight even Anderson. That was over the top clowning even for him.

2nd was a freak injury that rarely happens Phone Post 3.0

Weidman won 4 out of 4 rounds he fought Anderson...

Both times, Anderson was losing up to the point there was a stoppage...

Knocked him out cold the first fight, rocked him the second. His hand was raised after both fights. Without a doubt he's the superior fighter at this stage of their careers. Phone Post

Harold_Howard -
UGCTT_BlahBreh - chris beat anderson in a fight both times. there is no asterisk.
Nuthuggers gonna nuthug Phone Post 3.0
Deniers gonna deny.

Take your bitch ass elsewhere homey Chris won, twice, no asterisk. Phone Post 3.0