Suga Sean's next opponent is Louis Smolka

Anybody excited? No?

The guy with the green hair?

Nope. That’s Louis Gaudinot.

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve made this same error recently.

1 Like

It’s okay. I know how it goes. Sometimes I mistake you for Song1.

6 Likes

O malley is a good fighter. He looks like a clown but I think he has skills. Will Be interesting to see how he progresses.

Agreed. I think he tries a bit too hard outside of the cage to sell his persona, but inside the octagon he has a ton of potential.

1 Like

Here are the visuals @Song2.

1 Like

@karyn Bryant and Nate make playtime

1 Like

I’ve made the mistake, as well.

Smolka rules. I’ll be rooting for him.

1 Like

Wasn’t Smolka around a .5 record at Fly? He’s a decent fighter but no KO power at Fly so he won’t have at BW, seems like they’re feeding O’Malley some gimme fights after he got shown up

2 Likes

Suga is gonna Smolk him

SUGA SHOW IS BACK

Agreed. Smoulka is very good but he’s gonna be waaaay undersized here. Seems like an odd matchup.

Probably. A highlight reel KO on a Conor headlined card could do wonders for his career.

Assuming he wins, it’s time for some higher ranked competition and/or a rematch with Vera so he can kick his ass like he shoulda the first time!

Good point…when he is co-main ready (dominant) he HAS to be on a Conor card

This is a step down in competition. Easy win for O Malley.

1 Like

Easy fight. Not a bad idea imo to build guys they think have potential. Throwing young talent to the wolves is a terrible business strategy and it cuts years off of careers.

Smoka vs smolka. Great fight, I got smoka.

1 Like

They’re not pushing O’Malley like a contender anymore because he isn’t one. It’s going to be a bunch of gimme fights his social media fans can smoke weed and jerk off to before he has another challenge.

4 Likes

Hater