Suga Sean's next opponent is Louis Smolka

Always excited to see him fight. Don’t care to listen to him talk all that much but you can’t deny his skills once he starts fighting.

1 Like

I like jake paul more than this guy

1 Like

So he’s fighting a ex 125er, whose last win was against a guy who’s record is 8-5

Got a feeling he might become the MVP of the UFC, just a can disposer to liven up cards. He’s never shown much to make anyone consider him a prospect any better than anyone else who’s just made it to the big show, but he’s flashy enough to hold a 70% winning record against people ranked between 10-50 and puts them away in style

What a bizarre matchup. Other than a super fluky loss to a guy he beats 19/20 times OMalley has been on an absolute tear. SSOM knocks this dude out in the first.

1 Like

Flukey? Are you nuts? He left on stretcher in less than a round then cried about it and made a bunch of excuses. He’s now fighting an undersized guy with a bad record.

2 Likes

Other than the bad luck against Vera, O’Malley has been on a tear.

Smolka has only lost via submission and decision. He’s a solid test for a rising star such as Sean who wins the majority of his fights with striking.

1 Like

Sean could run thru 135 and his haters would still discredit his wins.

although a bit cocky, he’s fun to watch and is pretty damn good
i expect he blows through Smolka

It’s like that with any fighter that has even a hint of hype/popularity. Then when they lose it’s all “HyPe TrAiN DeRaiLeD DeRp”

1 Like

Taking about MVP he fights tomorrow

Are YOU nuts? It was completely fluky. Chito didn’t beat his ass. He landed a nondescript kick. SOM beats him easily if not for the fluke.

I disagree. Smolka was physically weak at the weight class below and isn’t particularly good at any phase of fighting. This is a gimme fight to keep O’Malley training and in the public eye. I’m fine with that, but let’s be honest that smolka isn’t a solid test.

1 Like

Lemme guess, we’ve never fucking heard of his opponent

I have and I don’t rate him (smolka)

Smolka OUT!!

UFC 264 has taken a hit with the withdrawal of Sean O’Malley’s opponent Louis Smolka, but the promotion is currently looking for a replacement for next Saturday’s card in Las Vegas, sources told MMA Fighting following a report from Ariel Helwani.

1 Like

Dammit

Shit. Where will they find an O’Malley replacement so fast?

Maybe check the grocery store?

3 Likes

Season 5 Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

not a huge fan of O’Malley but he was going to kill him anyways, hopefully it’s a better opponent now

1 Like