Suggest me some new Manga

Been reading a lot of manga lately I know there was a huge thread that I contributed to but I was looking for some good lesser known ones (preferably that are completed) to read. Some of my favorite reads have been Gantz, Attack on Titan, Historys strongest disciple Kenichi, Claymore, Battle Royale to name a few. Phone Post 3.0

Akame ga kill is a good one Phone Post 3.0

I'll have to look into these thanks for the suggestions! Phone Post 3.0

Battle Angel Alita Phone Post 3.0

Nice! All up in this for suggestions

Im reading Attack on Titan right now, loving it

I've read Gantz which I enjoyed and Tetragrammaton Labyrinth, which was ok.. also read Magical Girl Apocalypse which is about the most violent thing I've ever read, pretty good

VUs for all Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - Nice! All up in this for suggestions

Im reading Attack on Titan right now, loving it

I've read Gantz which I enjoyed and Tetragrammaton Labyrinth, which was ok.. also read Magical Girl Apocalypse which is about the most violent thing I've ever read, pretty good

VUs for all Phone Post 3.0
Read Battle Royale if you like violence... good story to top it off Phone Post 3.0

Berserk is pretty damn good.

2Fort - Berserk is pretty damn good.
Yup currently reading it and loving it Phone Post 3.0

I started the original Dragonball. It's not too bad. Finished Neo Genesis Evangelion. Was alright. Phone Post 3.0

Shaman king
Yu yu Hakusho
Bleach Phone Post 3.0

Terra Formars (gory sci-fi manga like Berserk and Attack on Titan)

Nicktheissue265 - Shaman king
Yu yu Hakusho
Bleach Phone Post 3.0
Yu yu Hakusho, lol
I have lost some sleep watching the fights in the demon world/realm
The show came on super late on funimation and kept me awake watching it, spirit gun nukka Phone Post 3.0

Death Note
Akagi
Kaiji
Liars Game
Gamblefish
Vagabond
Ten - The Nice Guy on the Path of Tenhou
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion

Elfen Lied, Berserk Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy bebop Phone Post 3.0

Blade of the Immortal (which has ended in Japan and the final volume arrives in the US shortly) is my favorite manga.  I absolutely adore it and highly recommend it.

GhettoDestro -
Nicktheissue265 - Shaman king
Yu yu Hakusho
Bleach Phone Post 3.0
Yu yu Hakusho, lol
I have lost some sleep watching the fights in the demon world/realm
The show came on super late on funimation and kept me awake watching it, spirit gun nukka Phone Post 3.0
Gets super dark at times in the manga, like two or three chapters made me cringe pretty hard. Phone Post 3.0

Yall just read Elden Lied online or can you fuckers read japanese? It was never translated to english for an official release, correct? Just online by fans?

I own the diclonius dvds and loved the show but I would like to read the manga as well. I really prefer to own and hold the product as opposed to just plowing through it on my laptop, but if thats my only option so be it! Phone Post 3.0

I'm all into Tokyo ghoul. There's one season of anime thus far too. Phone Post 3.0

Lone Wolf & Cub

Path of the Assassin