Suggest me some new Manga

Only one answer; Naruto

Honorable mention; Baki The Grappler

StruggleSnuggles - 
2Fort - Berserk is pretty damn good.
Yup currently reading it and loving it Phone Post 3.0

I would love it to........................IF THE MANGAKA WASNT SO LAZY AND WROTE MORE THAN 3 OR 4 ISSUES A YEAR!!!!GRRRRRRR

pNUTBUTTER - I'm all into Tokyo ghoul. There's one season of anime thus far too. Phone Post 3.0
Damn.... June 16th, 2015 gets an official english release. Guess I got one to look forward to! Phone Post 3.0

pNUTBUTTER - I'm all into Tokyo ghoul. There's one season of anime thus far too. Phone Post 3.0
New season next month! Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn -
Damn.... June 16th, 2015 gets an official english release. Guess I got one to look forward to! Phone Post 3.0
The Japanese manga is translated pretty well on several sites. There's a reddit for it too. Phone Post 3.0

moiststpierre -
New season next month! Phone Post 3.0
Season 2 already??! You sure? Thought it was like 2016. VU anyway Phone Post 3.0

Great thread. I read the usual recommended ones, like
One Piece, Naruto,Berserk,Hajime No Ippo,Fairy Tail etc etc.

But I always enjoy these threads because they introduce me to new manga that I've never heard of.

The last time similar threads were up, it introduced me to Fang Sheng Ji, Shingeki no Kyojin, All Rounder Meguru

I also picked up reading Tokyo Ghoul, UQ Holder, Inu Yashiki, Kamisama no Iutoori

This thread introduced me to Magical Girl Apocalypse and Terra Formers.

I also recently picked up reading Darwin's Game

How nostalgic, love anime, especially the ecchi harem genres. Phone Post 3.0

pNUTBUTTER -
kkmmnn -
The Japanese manga is translated pretty well on several sites. There's a reddit for it too. Phone Post 3.0
I saw that.. For some reason I just dont find anywhere near the enjoyment reading them online as I do sitting in bed with a book

Everyone that likes Viz... Check out Barnes & Noble right now.. I think the sale was going through today but they had a buy 2 get 1 free through today. I scored March Story 1-3 and Terra Formars 1-3 for $45 Phone Post 3.0

Wow.. The Viz sake hours through Feb 15, check it out! Buy 2 get 1 free Phone Post 3.0

Sale goes through*

dumb phone Phone Post 3.0

StruggleSnuggles - Been reading a lot of manga lately I know there was a huge thread that I contributed to but I was looking for some good lesser known ones (preferably that are completed) to read. Some of my favorite reads have been Gantz, Attack on Titan, Historys strongest disciple Kenichi, Claymore, Battle Royale to name a few. Phone Post 3.0

if you are a dude, then that's a super gay user name. that being said, if you liked kenichi, try

the breaker. it's a korean one.

also try ruler of the land. it's about an oger, er i mean a martial artist who's a pervert but still a virgin who fights stronger and stronger opponents.

blade of the immortal is one of the best drawn mangas of all time.

there is also, hajime no ippo. the trials of being a boxer.

btoom! isn't completed, but if you liked battle royale, you might like this.

gansta is another good one, but it's not finished. unique drawing style.

kuroshitsuji is pretty cool.

fairy tail was good for a while, but then became too formulaic.

bleach was good but became too many continuous battles that eventually lost all consistency. at least with dragonballs, they had to keep powering up. it's not like old vegeta could take on the androids. i still like the art.

beelzebub was pretty fun. about a high school full of delinquents and gangs and supernatural demons. the humans are bigger arseholes than the demons.

I disagree with his username being gay, in fact it's one if the most humorous ones on the forum... Maybe reread it a couple times? It ain't pillowsnuggles... Phone Post 3.0

yusul - kuroshitsuji is pretty cool.

fairy tail was good for a while, but then became too formulaic.

bleach was good but became too many continuous battles that eventually lost all consistency. at least with dragonballs, they had to keep powering up. it's not like old vegeta could take on the androids. i still like the art.

beelzebub was pretty fun. about a high school full of delinquents and gangs and supernatural demons. the humans are bigger arseholes than the demons.

u like action manga

try Magi

i like it a lot, but i was going of the op's list, which is mainly action. i'm actually into a lot of other genres as well.

i'll take a look at magi, thanks.

anyone who hasn't read blade of the immortal should. it gives a cowboy wild west feel in the samurai era. it's not really that fast, but the plot is a cool drama.

kkmmnn - I disagree with his username being gay, in fact it's one if the most humorous ones on the forum... Maybe reread it a couple times? It ain't pillowsnuggles... Phone Post 3.0

sorry, tired after new years. i read snugglesnuggles. i take that back.

Holyland

/thread

yusul -
StruggleSnuggles - Been reading a lot of manga lately I know there was a huge thread that I contributed to but I was looking for some good lesser known ones (preferably that are completed) to read. Some of my favorite reads have been Gantz, Attack on Titan, Historys strongest disciple Kenichi, Claymore, Battle Royale to name a few. Phone Post 3.0

if you are a dude, then that's a super gay user name. that being said, if you liked kenichi, try

the breaker. it's a korean one.

also try ruler of the land. it's about an oger, er i mean a martial artist who's a pervert but still a virgin who fights stronger and stronger opponents.

blade of the immortal is one of the best drawn mangas of all time.

there is also, hajime no ippo. the trials of being a boxer.

btoom! isn't completed, but if you liked battle royale, you might like this.

gansta is another good one, but it's not finished. unique drawing style.
I like my gay user name lol thanks for the suggestions! I tried getting into the breaker and just couldn't do it for some reason Phone Post 3.0

have you read the rurouni kenshin series? assassination classroom is one i find unique.