Suggestion: don´t feed the troll.

Silence is the only thing that will make a troll stop posting.

Any.

Feed me!

:-)

There are trolls on the HG? I really havent seen any.

I am one...just to busy with school to come here lately.

Is this like the don't feed the animals sign at the zoo?

Good post Donna. I've been letting this nonsense with Rooster go on too long. The only way to stop it is to let it go.

SCRAP

;-)

Good post Donna. I've been letting this nonsense with scrapper go on too long. The only way to stop it is to let it go.

;-)

Doh! hahaha!

SCRAP

Not trolls.....

You just have to take a break once in a while.

It is tough to convince someone of something that you KNOW is right when they already KNOW that you are wrong.

"Silence is the only thing that will make a troll stop posting."

Now DonnaTroy, if you are referring to or including someone you've had a problem with, are you following your own advice by making a thread about being silent???

If you are not including or referring to someone you've had any experience with, how do you know what you are saying is true?

Either way your post seems strange, unless of course you are just trolling, in which case I would suggest that you test out your own theory.

"Silence is the only thing that will make a troll stop posting."

It seems like DonnaTroll has taken my suggestion to test her own theory. She has silenced herself(she is the troll)and, not surprisingly, she has stopped posting. She was right!!!

LOL @ stalker!

Don't flatter yourself. I am a true stud and have no need to stalk anyone. To think that I'm stalking you is a delusional fantasy and the product of a lonely person's mind.

You are obviously trying to cast a sympathy net in the hopes of catching some loser who has a hero syndrome to come to your help. "Help me! I'm being stalked". LOL!

I would suggest you cease in such childish fantasies and return to the real world. Nobody here is stupid enough to believe you, so quit. This isn't a romance novel and you look silly. Get a life and quit being so dumb, mmkay.

" I am a true stud "

Hahahahahahahaa...

what a great thread, perfect opportunity for me to announce to the HG that I too am a true stud