Suggestions for a man cave

Moved into our house back in January. Wife has a room for her tanning bed in our basement (no pics). I figure she gets a room then I'm gonna have a man cave. Looking for some suggestions for the room if you were gonna start a man cave. Phone Post 3.0

Turn the whole house into one. Phone Post 3.0

Glory hole.

Dirtyzip - Moved into our house back in January. Wife has a room for her tanning bed in our basement (no pics). I figure she gets a room then I'm gonna have a man cave. Looking for some suggestions for the room if you were gonna start a man cave. Phone Post 3.0

depends on what you like. Since I usually watch football /ufc in my cave with a ceiling mounted projector I wanted as few windows a possible.

If you want a pool table and video games you may look for more room.

I got guitars, drums, and ton of art,
Bong, life sized chewie, big Alex Grey art fat heads on ceiling, and other random instruments/recording equip. No jerk station, no tv..

Should cover it. For me at least. Phone Post 3.0

Big tvs, recliners, good scotch, kegerator, humidor. Done.

Think Cigar Den.

I converted my basement into a living space a few years ago. The primary focus of the room was for watching movies/Xbox and my kids having a play area.

Some details:

I installed a french drain to account for any potential water issues. I live in NJ and we have gone through a couple hurricanes the last few years.

I removed a lally column to open up the space.

Foundation was concrete, I put carpet down.

I insulated the space myself to save money, I put up insulation panels on the foundation walls.

Contract used metal studs.

I installed the projector myself and project onto a painted wall right now.

I use an RF repeater to put all my equipment in the mechanical room so nothing can be seen.

The decor is important. Buy cool and interesting shit for your walls.

I have no pics. :-(

Pinball from craigslist. Phone Post 3.0

wooden toys

If you have to ask you're not a man!!

Jk Phone Post 3.0

Slut machine Phone Post 3.0

I have the same man cave in my home that my dad had. The entire fucking house. Mostly the living room.

Jesus H Christ what have men turned into that they need to build their own special cubby hole where they can be themselves.

My dad would sit in the living room smoking cigarettes and watching TV while my mom rubbed his feet after a long day at work. My wife does the same except we watch movies and i dont smoke.

Men need to be fucking men. Treat your women right and they will treat you right.

projector, office, music room, gym, urinal

First don't use the term man cave haha.... just kidding, call it what you want but the term is up there with Yolo or Bae for me

For me, 70 inch tv with PS4, Apple TV and HD cable. A fully stocked wet bar with comfy stools, my stein and pint glass collecyion from the breweries ive visited and a collection of whiskeys and beers. A sectional, a record player, a pool table and cool shit on the walls Phone Post 3.0

Blow up dolls Phone Post 3.0

The first line of defense
 photo no maam.jpg

Sports bar arcade. Phone Post 3.0

TV, projector, Playstation, guitars, cool posters, sports memorabilia, mini bar....whatever you are into i guess

It's your one room in your house to display things your wife won't let you put elsewhere in the house

Judge Mental - 

I have the same man cave in my home that my dad had. The entire fucking house. Mostly the living room.

Jesus H Christ what have men turned into that they need to build their own special cubby hole where they can be themselves.

My dad would sit in the living room smoking cigarettes and watching TV while my mom rubbed his feet after a long day at work. My wife does the same except we watch movies and i dont smoke.

Men need to be fucking men. Treat your women right and they will treat you right.

I agree with everything here except for the "Men need to be fucking men" part. Keep that shit in the closet, not in your man cave, not in your house.