Suicide Squad trailer James Gunn

That trailer does nothing to make me want to watch the movie

4 Likes

China is asshoe. Cena is in. I’m out.

7 Likes

Looks retarded. I know nothing of the source material, but did watch that awful original Suicide Squad movie. Seems like a cheap rip-off of Guardians of the Galaxy, which apparently is exactly what they were going for in hiring the same director.

3 Likes

That’s a seriously weak trailer. The first had a great trailer and the movie was terrible. Maybe they’re hoping for the opposite this time?

1 Like

That looks just a stupid and horrible as the first one. At least it doesn’t have the eyebrow chick in it, she simply cannot act

Suicide Squad sucks. I really don’t understand the love for them

I’m gonna keep watching whatever bullshit you put Margot Robbie in until I get sick of her. Probably gonna be a looooong time.

3 Likes

Fuck this trash, even though Margot Robbie makes me think impure thoughts on the reg.

4 Likes

Everyone liked the evil, slutty, exposed buttcheek version of that character (even women), then they f’d it up by trying to make it a “funny” girl power character.

The only thing cool about this new trailer is the presence of Michael Rooker.

1 Like

She’s a good actress but harley quinn gets tiresome really quickly.

In any case looks like the target audience for this movie is 12 year olds.

2 Likes

This looks like it will be even worse then the first one. Also it will clearly be filled with tons of forced jokes that will make it cringe worthy at how hard it is trying to be funny.

Can definitely see the cringeworthy forced jokes… that first one was one of the worst movies ever though. It’d be an accomplishment if they could somehow make it worse. Pretty sure this one is rated R so that alone will make it a lot more entertaining. Also no will Smith.

I dont like gunn or cena

But i like almost everyone else in it

Will pirate probably

1 Like

For someone who pretends to be a tough guy, Cena turn out to be a total pussy

2 Likes

yeah, just like bautista

1 Like

At least bautista can act

1 Like