Suicider floating under Golden Gate bridge

...dayum

Plans were just approved to put a net 20 feet down from the platform. Obviously people could still just jump from the net but hopefully it will be a deterrent.

They should put a trampoline on top of the water. Phone Post 3.0

Why can't people kill themselves? I thought this was the land of the free.

I never knew people floated right after they killed themselves.

neonbelly - Why can't people kill themselves? I thought this was the land of the free.
How about the man hours and resources to go scoop their bodies out if the water, and the ensuing investigation? Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Rip. I just hope he's gonna b ok. Phone Post 3.0

neonbelly - Why can't people kill themselves? I thought this was the land of the free.
Free to kill themselves in the privacy of their own homes amidst a pride of starving house cats.

Fuck traumatizing all those regular joes. Phone Post 3.0

Everybody that walks across has to wear a bungee cord.....zero exceptions Phone Post 3.0

Sad stuff...hoping his luck turns around and keeps his hopes afloat. Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem - 
How about the man hours and resources to go scoop their bodies out if the water, and the ensuing investigation? Phone Post 3.0

Well, he's clearly opting out of "society", so none of that shit would matter to him. He's not public property.

I really think that people that kill themselves or jump off Niagara Falls should be persecuted to the full extent of the law they really put emergency workers at risk. They need stiffer penalties for suicide. Phone Post 3.0

Musashi - A lot of people jump... on average about one every week and a half.
They were pushed. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
Free to kill themselves in the privacy of their own homes amidst a pride of starving house cats.

I feel the same way, but how could a suicidal person ever feel that way? We're talking about real anomie here.

neonbelly -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I feel the same way, but how could a suicidal person ever feel that way? We're talking about real anomie here.
Fuck how they feel they're selfish assholes. Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 - 

Official count of the jumpers ended 1995 on 997.

anyone else notice it looks like the suicides tend to rise during periods of Democrat presidents, except during the latter part of the Vietnam War?

Haha on the it video Phone Post

kindofawesome - 
neonbelly -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Fuck how they feel they're selfish assholes. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck how you and the responders feel.

See?

MDFLEX - I really think that people that kill themselves or jump off Niagara Falls should be persecuted to the full extent of the law they really put emergency workers at risk. They need stiffer penalties for suicide. Phone Post 3.0
I say life in prison for committing suicide, death penalty for attempting suicide Phone Post 3.0