Suitable punishment for Silva? your opinions

If you feel like Dana that Silva should actually be punished for his farce on U.F.C 112 what would you punish him with? Your opnions?YOUR PUNISHMENT WOULD BE? mine give him Carwin or someone of this mould,he will have no option but to fight.

He should get a crown and be dubbed King of Awesome.

he wants to fight at hw. give him lesnar

Make him give me my $54 back...

donkypunch55 - Make him give me my $54 back...

hahahahahahaah

lilmanster - he wants to fight at hw. give him lesnar

truth!he will be made to fight!

No seriously. my sorry ass is broke as fuck. that $54 could have been a steak and a bag of weed...

instead i shelled it out for the card most resembling an abortion in the history of the sport...

Fake the blood test results giving him a positive test. His purse would be cut in half and he would be banned for a year.

That or send a letter pretending to be a doctor saying that his client is HIV positive and named you as one of her sexual partners. That would destroy his world for a week or two...

if you fine him it really wouldnt matter he has enough money. it has to be somethign that would make himi never want to act like that again. and forcing him to fight a monster like brock is something he would probably enjoy. strip his belt or make him sit out for a while

Dana cant afford to piss him off too much either, he doesnt want to lose someone like that to strikeforce

Arecsa - He should stop being given fights against guys who have no chance at beating him.

Truth. There's no reason to punish someone for refusing to beat a helpless person unconscious. Dana and Joe Silva have no one to blame but themselves.

Dana should make Anderson speak English for a month.

blupitt -  Dana cant afford to piss him off too much either, he doesnt want to lose someone like that to strikeforce
Strikeforce?  Why would Scott Coker want him now?  At this point he's a negative draw and actually a reason for people not to buy the card.

B_Goetz - 
Arecsa - He should stop being given fights against guys who have no chance at beating him.

Truth. There's no reason to punish someone for refusing to beat a helpless person unconscious. Dana and Joe Silva have no one to blame but themselves.

No matter how superior in talent he is, that is no excuse for the childish antics he pulled in that 3rd rd. being awesome doesn't give you a blank check to be a disrespectful fucktard...

Frate Trane

frate cane? also it would be a fantastic idea to ruin strike force imo

50 lashings and force to change his name to toby.<br /><br />This would only be racist if he was black, but since we all know he is Brazilian, it is not. hahahh

Put him on one of the next UFNs.

Ultimate Fight night: Silva Vs James Toney

ArtWanderlei - 
donkypunch55 - No seriously. my sorry ass is broke as fuck. that $54 could have been a steak and a bag of weed...

instead i shelled it out for the card most resembling an abortion in the history of the sport...

So you already paid for the event without getting your cable bill?  You are broke, but want money for weed?  Man your future looks bright!

i think you may have missed the point of my post...