Summarize a show you like in one sentence

I see lots of show recomendations but for me just naming the show isn't good enough. Sell us on the show in one sentence or less. And no spoilers either. For example:

Ozark: accounting nerd has to launder money, hot underage daughter has great ass

Stranger Things: Show where wierd alien  type shit happens, every episode ends in cliffhanger 

Breaking Bad: Teacher gets cancer, starts making meth

The Punisher: Ultra violent series about a believable super hero 

Guy commits desertion in a war so he can become a chain smoking alcoholic that bangs a lot of women. Mad Men.

Mystery abounds in city hall as two consecutive Deputy Mayors suspiciously contract a neurological and autoimmune disease.

I whacked off to GLOW when I was a kid.

6 white people who never go to work somehow live in manhattan 

Mad Men: Ad exec fucks hos, stacks paper, loses his family and then fucks mo hos and stacks mo paper.

Uncle Tom cares for the governors home and family long after slavery was abolished. 

Benson.

He’s a friendly alien that likes to eat a lot of pussy.

Alf.

Guy chases little blue people that only bang one female little blue whore 

The whole world's shining shit and calling it gold.

(The Wire)

Leather jacket wearing high school drop out spends his adult years at a teenage burger joint banging scores of underage girls.

Guy with a chainsaw for a hand and a boomstick parties and saves the world from deadites while making awesome one liners- Ash vs Evil Dead.

CuddleBug - 

Leather jacket wearing high school drop out spends his adult years at a teenage burger joint banging scores of underage girls.

There can be only one.

asshole thinks hes better than everyone cuz he used to pitch well

Future man

Terminator meets Back to the Future rolled into a raunchy R rated comedy. 

ranier wolfcastle -

Cheers?

Archer. It's pretty good.

Bad Monkey -
ranier wolfcastle -

Cheers?

Red headed kid from gotham

Bastard fucks his aunt, and they are both trying to kill an ice devil who summons the dead.