Summer Shred - 2022

I’ve posted as well, I was really cute (20 years ago lol)

1 Like

That’s the whole reason for the thread. It shouldn’t have to be said. :grimacing:

3 Likes

First rule of summer shred… you don’t talk about summer shred…

Third place finish in the Mario Sperry (20-years-ago) look alike contest.

1 Like

Post body.

Got after it today.

Mirror butthole pics coming soon

1 Like

Me as well! I ate a double double, cheese fries, and I’m finishing off a pint of ben and Jerry’s while I type this.

1 Like

Flops. I know you’re west coast but if you can find this you won’t be disappointed. I love s’mores more than anything but fuckin hate shit that tries to make shit s’mores flavored. This nails it.

1 Like

This is my poison, the wifies is underneath lol

1 Like

I feel like fuckin shit right now. I should’ve just called it good with the in’n’out burger.

Dont be too hard on yourself buddy, just regroup next day. When I diet I get great results being strict all week and a mild cheat day on day sunday, I dont eat a whoke large pizza and ice cream but maybe half a large pizza lol

When I do keto zero cheat days, dont want to ruin ketosis, might eat more calories like that sunday is 10 slices of bacon instead of 4. To be honest though keto is so much easier than people think, if you want to lose crazy weight you still count calories but when I did it I didnt at all, my only goal was eat less than 20 carbs, I at a shitload, still dropped 20 pounds with zero cardio

1 Like

I’m the same. Big cheat meal Saturday night but other than that I don’t cheat at all. I’ve been sub 1900 cals for three weeks now and it’s been easier this year than previous years. Definitely helps that I can eat the exact same shit every day.

1 Like

Its true just have to find what you can eat daily, when I did the carnivore diet i switched to keto after 2 weeks because all I ate was meat, but because I was prepping i BBQ like 20 chicken legs 10 steaks and it s was 3 meals a day, all cooked on my green egg kinda got tired of the smoky meat snd swirxhed to keto and salad was like a fucking desert, broccoli? Brussels sprouts? I forgot I loved greens so much

2 Likes

Yeah. I had great success last thread Stray made. Even with my cheat weekends instead of cheat days. I just got a late start this year after letting myself go for a few months during a tough spot in life. Still in a very tough spot but I’m facing my shit head on and handling the shit I can handle.

3 Likes

You can do it!

1 Like

You got this flop

pretty amazing to have inspiring music like this when everybody only wants to make NASTY songs about wet pussy and big dicks

1 Like

That’s my shit though

2 Likes

The Cardi B and megan thee stallions etc are trash but id still hate fuck them… maybe not Cardi I saw her nudes without makeup and im not drinking right now so have to pass

3 Likes

Meg is bad as hell

2 Likes