Summer Shred - 2022

Upstairs beef lighting

4 Likes

Trap city!

1 Like

Looks good Shep.

Fuck this shit I’m gonna go get some in’n’out burger. Just one double double no spread though.

Gotta have the spread, bruh

And what about the pink lemonade??

1 Like

Nah, that burger has enough flavor going on for me without the spread. Especially with onions, pickles, and chilis. All I drink is water. Maybe a milkshake now and then. I said fuck it though. Just got home from doing laundry and considering making some greek yogurt with protein powder but I’m about to go to sleep anyway so why even do that?

1 Like

The greek yogurt with protein powder is a new staple if mine now. Was it @detroitdevon who mentioned the frozen treat variation with protein powder? Either way, that got me on this simple kick. So thanks for that.

1 Like

That was me Floppy. Matter of fact, just made a huge batch right now after getting back from a little morning chest/back workout. I’ve recently found that not using the Splenda packet is still plenty flavorful.

2 Likes

Yeah. I got plenty of sweet flavor with the plain yogurt just from a scoop of protein powder. Good stuff. Trying to talk myself into doing some legs here pretty soon. Lol

2 Likes

Glad you found it useful. I’ve gotten a lot of useful info from this thread as well from several people, yourself included.

1 Like

Lots of great diet hacks and recipes in previous years threads. I like this as a snack but it doesn’t fill me up like a solid protein.

2 Likes

Decided to do a few of my bodyweight squats holding my 12 lb medicine ball and am embarrassed how quickly I started feeling my lower back fatigue. :laughing: I need to set up my roman chair immediately. Wow was that an eye opener.

“Nobody died when Floppy lied!”

“Fuck the Straydogs and the Neils MacCaulkeys!!” - Floppy Sheikvac

4 Likes

It’s all good flops. I drank a bottle of whiskey and crushed burgers and dogs all night. Now I’m dominating a midnight game of cornhole.

2 Likes

Check yourself mafucka! Don’t get upiddy. Looking good btw.

2 Likes

I will dominate your cornhole!

iron win GIF

1 Like

Hell of a night!

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol as long as it was good whiskey you get a pass. This coming friday is my bachelor party which I have zero idea what the guys have planned, they have been tight lipped for months, I know a lot of Rum will be had by myself. Then Saturday no idea but Im crashing at my best mans house after the party and he told my fiance he has ne for saturday too, wondering if its going to play golf hungover but drink and get rid of the hangover by the third hole lol

2 Likes