Summer Shred - 2022

Lbs. No im not very big. Im more on the thin side. And i definitely could not carry a cow :rofl:

Have carried some big gals in my day though!

2 Likes

Took the wrekend off from the gym. Went back this morning and got my running in. Will go back this evening for my lifting.

2 Likes

This is my 2nd week of dieting after the winter bulk.

3 duck eggs and 1/2 an avocado for breakfast.

Beach season is here and I’m going to EDC in Vegas in a couple weeks. Need to shred up for my neon mesh tank top.

2 Likes

In so I can get my dick root showing.

3 Likes

Ooof went offfff the rails boys. Lots of booze and ice cream past 4 days. These farts and slop shits are offensive and have me questioning everything that is right in this world

3 Likes

Do a water cut 4-5 days out.

2 Likes

What’s up fatties ?

2 Likes

Easy Big Shoots. We’re here to actually get in shape not just talk about it. :flushed:

2 Likes

Gimme 6 weeks

1 Like

That’ll be the halfway point for me.

1 Like

It’s OK. Paddy Pimblett made being fat cool. Resume storming of the food trucks. Bowlcuts are now awesome too.

1 Like

One of the best tasting protein bars on the market imo. Costco has ‘em.

2 Likes

Yo Stray, do you cut out alcohol when cutting?

No but I make sure that I don’t exceed my calorie intake for the day. I’ll sometimes do a little extra cardio to free up some room for a few drinks. I’m not a huge drinker but will usually have 3-5 drinks on Thursdays and Fridays. I will cut out alcohol for a couple weeks at the end of my diet just to maximize results.

This is a pretty standard day.

2 Likes

Back on track

Sub 8min is the goal

1 Like

how much of the protein is from whole foods? even on the days where i take a protein shake i think i’m at about 120g on average. i could eat a lot for a few days maybe but getting that much day in and day out was always a struggle for me.

I average between 150-165 grams of protein a day from whole food. The only protein that isn’t from whole food is one scoop of whey protein and the protein bar.

2 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuck

2 Likes