Summited

I finally got to summit my idea to the UFC business development team, has anyone one the forum actually ever heard back? Phone Post 3.0

I'm just gonna take this as a no. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just gonna take this as a no. Phone Post 3.0

Dana likes the UG,but basically they only want true professionals at the top of their profession.

You would be better off not letting them know that you are a MMA/UFC fan or a UG`er.

Epic Phone Post

3/10 Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

Dana likes the UG,but basically they only want true professionals at the top of their profession.

You would be better off not letting them know that you are a MMA/UFC fan or a UG`er.

A fan yes undoubtedly a uger occasionally , entrepreneur attempting, I mean you run the biggest mma promotion in the world , why not take fan input, I could go on this whole stint about wanting to be a fight but I don't , I want to be in business , and why not be in business with the best of the best! Phone Post 3.0

And just saying he lurks here too so he is either extremely bored , looking for something new or exciting , or just never takes a break from the fighting life. Take your pick. Phone Post 3.0

Allen Hood - I highly doubt it. They did pretty good at building the UFC up. Don't fix it if its not broken. Phone Post 3.0
No one said it was broken its great! There are just thinks that could make it better! Phone Post 3.0

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW -

Who summited you?

No one just got my idea to who I think I needed to get it to at the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully teh UFC excepts the ideal you summited.

stevekt - Hopefully teh UFC excepts the ideal you summited.
Thanks man finally some support! My one VU for the day and you just received it! Phone Post 3.0

newman2020 -
Thanks man finally some support! My one VU for the day and you just received it! Phone Post 3.0

Haha.
OP did not see what you did there? Phone Post

Jack Brown -
newman2020 -

Haha.
OP did not see what you did there? Phone Post

What no support? Lol thanks for stopping by then. Phone Post 3.0

Maybee u got tirned doun Phone Post