Sunny D is

fucking gross. Was as a kid, I'm sure it still is now.

That is the only correct answer.

Carry on

I loved sunny d. That and cheesestrings were all i had as a kid

isn't that stuff about 85% water?

It makes amazing crab/crawfish boil. Mix it with the crab boil. Ancient chinese secret.

The main ingredients in Sunny D are water and high fructose corn syrup.

Less than 2% is concentrated juices (orange, tangerine, apple, lime, grapefruit), citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), natural flavors, modified food starch, canola oil, sodium citrate, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, sodium hexametaphosphate, sodium benzoate, yellow 5, and yellow 6.

To be clear:

• 98% is water and HFCS
  • 2% is all that other stuff

An 8 ounce serving of Sunny D contains 27g of sugar, and that sugar is from the HFCS, not fruit juice. It’s about the same sugar content as 8 ounces of soda. It also contains 190 mg of sodium, which is more than 5 times the sodium in the same amount of Coke. Yikes.

delicious still....loved it for over 30 years

Go drink that extra pulp OJ and STFU

What makes you better than ME!!?!?!?!?!?!

My girl calls it orange juice and it drives me nuts.

It's drinkable tho Phone Post

The black always wanted the people stuff in the commercial Phone Post 3.0

"Go drink that extra pulp OJ and STFU"

No way! No pulp

Liquid ass

sunny d looked so good on american tv growing up and then when it became available in canada i was stoked.it was a huge let down to finaly get some and it tastes like fuckin piss

I agree. I never liked it.

V-8 is also shitty Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy the smooth California sunny d. Phone Post 3.0

If it's ok to not be refrigerated i am sketchy on it, but sometimes when you are out camping it tastes delicious

Gritty -

The main ingredients in Sunny D are water and high fructose corn syrup.

Less than 2% is concentrated juices (orange, tangerine, apple, lime, grapefruit), citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), natural flavors, modified food starch, canola oil, sodium citrate, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, sodium hexametaphosphate, sodium benzoate, yellow 5, and yellow 6.

To be clear:

• 98% is water and HFCS

• 2% is all that other stuff

An 8 ounce serving of Sunny D contains 27g of sugar, and that sugar is from the HFCS, not fruit juice. It’s about the same sugar content as 8 ounces of soda. It also contains 190 mg of sodium, which is more than 5 times the sodium in the same amount of Coke. Yikes.

Isn't 27 grams an ounce? I'm not mathematician but 1/8 is more than 2% Phone Post 3.0

Never liked it....Apple juice for the win:)

Shit is nasty Phone Post 3.0

Purple stuff Phone Post 3.0

Gross orange drink with the consistency of motor oil. Phone Post 3.0

I read that the coloring that they use is the same for the yellow nylon rope you had in PE class - google it Phone Post 3.0