Suns/Lakers possible trade

I've read that:

Phoenix trades - Shawn Marion

to Lakers for:

Luke Walton, Kwame Brown & 1st round pick

Finally after reading a bunch of ridiculous KG and Kobe going to Suns rumors, we find one that could possibly happen.

Well they get a great role player in Walton. Kobe will get a guy who is going to have a hell of a chip on his shoulder next season.

I would go for that as well!!..

That's what I was thinking.

Good move for Lakers. Not so great for Suns BUT you get rid of a guy who pretty much disappears against the Spurs, and who apparantly has a problem with Amare.

lol the Suns are not trading Marion for shit, which is EXACTLY what that is.

Kobe is coming here LONG before a walking turd like Kwame Brown. You think that massive disappointment would get ANY time in this system? He might take pat burke's minutes, but thats it.

I read the same Suns rumors you do Brian (and then some), but I find it interesting that the ones you chose to post here are all laughably retarded.

Yeah this is going to be Steve Kerr's big inaugural blockbuster.

As bad as to the Suns as the trade above is, it's way more likely to happen than the Suns getting KG or Kobe AND keeping Amare and Nash. I even saw one rumor where the Suns get Kobe (keep Nash and Amare) AND get Marcus Camby.

Honestly the most likely thing at this point is Marion, Kobe, and KG all stay with the teams they are on.

Ive seen the Camby thing too, I dont know WHERE that is coming from but people seem to think the Suns will get the DPotY for Kurt Thomas, straight up. LOL I like Dirty but even I am not that much of a homer.

It's VERY unlikely that the Suns will get equal value for Marion. Then again they are going to get even less after Marion finally gets tired of always hearing his name out there is trade talks and just outright demands to be sent somewhere else.

I think the Nuggets would be much more likely to offload Kenyon than Camby.

His contract is hard to swallow, but I think there are some teams desperate enough (NJ again, Washington, maybe the Cavs or Pistons)

No way does anyone take on Kenyon. That guy is the biggest waste of nba space there is.

I bet Isiah would LOVE to have Kenyon

That, I seriously doubt.

I know we all joke about Isiah but he gets better each year. For him to take on Kenyon's contract would be for him to throw away his own job.

Isiah hasn't wanted Kenyon for a while now. If he thought Kenyon was close to healthy I bet he would pull the trigger on that deal. And I also heard rumblings of a Camby trade before the playoffs were even over. His stock as at an all time high and the Nugs need to cut some payroll.

I don't think this will happen, but for the record I think Kwame might do all right in phoenix. The guy CAN run and jump if nothing else (including catch).

NOPE. If you consider what Phoenix asked for from Detroit, no way would
they take Kawame and Walton and 1st round pic.

Maddog is correct. Kobe's not going anywhere and neither is KG. But that being said, if the Lakers could get Marion or KG and still have odom? They'd be pretty nasty.

"No way does anyone take on Kenyon. That guy is the biggest waste of nba space there is."

Agreed.

"NOPE. If you consider what Phoenix asked for from Detroit, no way would they take Kawame and Walton and 1st round pic."

You're just putting too much stock in your detroit players, like the homer you are.

"You're just putting too much stock in your detroit players, like the homer you are. "

You're just salty cause most people don't even know that Sacrapmento even has a team. Heck, if Webber didn't play for them for a few years no one would've known they even existed. Its kind of like no girls know you exist because you spend all your time posting here Mr. 54K+ Posts.

"Finally after reading a bunch of ridiculous KG and Kobe going to Suns rumors, we find one that could possibly happen."

now that steve kerr is making the moves.

i'd say phx landing kg is more likely to happen than trading marion for kwame, walton, and the pick.

kwame, though a stiff, would probably see limited minutes. and walton reminds me of a diaw lite.

Dan W is the only one with any sense here.

Kerr must be getting a damn good laugh at the thought of the deal this thread originally proposed.

"Yeah, lets make our division rival siginificantly better and take some dead weight off their payroll."