Super Boring...

Really... did we watch the same fight.

Guys jabs that are doing damage...

When Kos misses, throws right crosses that make his head shake

Great leg kicks

Head kicks...

Seriously, you complain when he takes it down, no he stands and put on a good show, and you say he is boring cause he didnt finish..

They guy fights WORLD class fighters everytime. They are figgen hard to finish. He's not fighting cans like a lot of the "finishers" in the division.

I don't understand the GSP hate sometimes. He always impresses me (well except against hardy a little)

He stopped your beloved BJ Penn...

Everything you say is true. And this thread is a troll magnet.

I really don't care how someone does it, but if the champion can completely tool the number one contender like that, I'm very happy.

Props to OP. Agree 100%

Agreed. KOS was the boring one. He made little effort to change his plan when GSP was picking him apart. Phone Post

Daniel11 -  Agreed. KOS was the boring one. He made little effort to change his plan when GSP was picking him apart. Phone Post

THANK YOU... some sane ones.

when someone has his opponent outclassed (i'm a big Kos fan) you go for the finish or take the shit-talk you deserve.

PS i don't like BJ. actually i do like BJ but root for him to lose because his fans are the worst.

+1

I thought the fight and card was great.

Great card from top to bottom

I am just annoyed he doesn't seem to TRY and finish.

When he can't finish Hardy guys like you say its because Hardy is top level.

But then when talking about another guy fighting Hardy you'll say Hardy is a nobody.

It isn't the lack of finish that bothers me, its the lack of TRYING to finish.

KOS could have been put away, GSP didn't go after it, period