Super Bowl commentators are set to be...

Collinsworth's botox face and drunk Al Michaels.

I love Al, but can we all agree that Tony Romo, in one season, is the best football commentator this sport has seen in a long time?

I wish it was Tony Romo...

Tony shits on everyone else. 

Can’t wait to hear them say “New York” at least 10 times after any questionable play.

Romo is becoming my favorite, but collinsworth has been the best over the last few years. 

I hated Tony at first but then he grew on me. Just listening to him break down the plays is awesome.

Bring back Sergio Dipp, motherfuckers!!!

Another vote for Romo. He and Nance do a great job together.

I enjoy collinsworth and michaels but romo is definitely the man to beat now

Collings worth is a cunt, Al is ancient. Creepy duo. Dislike both.

Tony Romo walked into this profession with zero prior experience and instantly became the best. Can’t wait for more new blood to be added to the color commentary ranks.

I miss Berman 

choadler - Collings worth is a cunt, Al is ancient. Creepy duo. Dislike both.
Better than Joe buck. That guy has no enthusiasm

Collinsworth talks like air is going in instead of out

Love Romo but as a Pats fan they’ve done about 75 percent of their games this year and it s starting to get old. Still 1000 times better than Phil Simms though.

Paramount Donkey - 
choadler - Collings worth is a cunt, Al is ancient. Creepy duo. Dislike both.
Better than Joe buck. That guy has no enthusiasm

I can't listen to joe buck. He's the worst.

i like what romo brings to it 

but i just hate the sound of his voice

I hate collinsworth, goofy bird looking motherfucker

Trifive -

Who still watches the NFL after all the liberal bullshit?  Ruined it for me when it stopped being entertainment and became CNN. 

Cry much?

William H Macy - 
Trifive -

Who still watches the NFL after all the liberal bullshit?  Ruined it for me when it stopped being entertainment and became CNN. 

Cry much?

Did you have an actual thought on the matter or were you just trolling?

God forbid someone not support all the kneeling and whining by the black millionaires who want to infuse social politics into our entertainment.