SUPER BRAWL 33

Sounds like a great card.

TJ, what are the chances of the winner of Vitale/Menne fights Suda?

Peter P

I think SB was great and good for our young fighters getting out there. Also I think the refs were pretty cool and dressed pretty cool (oh wait I was the ref) my bad. You know what sometimes you build the matches according to styles because styles make fights. Than fighters build a great stratergy that eliminates the other fighters strengths than you got a fight you didn't want to happen. No to bust but does NAGA have ref uniforms for a grappling circuit that travels the globe easly making 6 figures a year and charging 65.00 a pop have uniforms? If so I've never seen the.

lol@the machine gun!

lol At the NAGA comparison(im just the hot dog guy btw). NAGA is an amateur grappling circuit NOT one of the longest running MMA venues in the U.S. a.k.a. SB. Also NAGA is held in a H.S. Gymnasium NOT the NBC with web cams and video production, paid professional fighter's and staff etc. Other then that I think the ref's did great just think it would help make the production look a little more prfessional with the ref's wearing like black pants and a collared shirt or something more discreet and professional unlike the TAPOUT shorts with the no sock look is all.

btw- TJ its no fun bustin balls thru email! Anyways to be fair I thought things ran pretty smooth and ended at a reasonable hour not running too late. And the Miller vs. Egan fight itself with the amount of transitions/reversals and non stop action in the fight regardless of the outcome was well worth admission.

How come Deshawn Johnson never gets 2 fight,he always seems 2 bring in about 3 or 4 ticket buyers.

Mad Tiger~ Not to "diss" Naga (personally I enjoy
Naga and support it) but the big difference
between Naga is that SB "pays" its competitors to
compete while Naga "charges" it's competitors. I
think there is a big difference in who is making
bank on that one! I do agree with getting the ref's
collard shirts, in fact I'm willing to donate my
footlocker uniform for use in the SB!

Yeah... How come Deshawn Johnson never gets 2 fight...
Sheesh

"I think there is a big difference in who is making bank on that one!" Uh not really I think there both white guys (kipp and Tj)lol

Anyways my point was that its like comparing apples to oranges. NAGA can generate or "gross" couple grand where SB can "gross"(not net) a HUNDRED grand.

btw- You got an XL?

Oh and dont worry Kai your still a sexy biatch! sorry about your fight that went no show. SB or any local shows anytime soon?

DDD in the rin-gizzle fo shizzle!

Deshaun always has a place in ROTR!!!

ROTR!

When is the next ROTR???

wow....eventhough it should have been Baroni vs Vitale

does Hawaii have to recognize the suspension..?

PULVER VS BOZO COME ON.

For 65.00 bucks, the refs at NAGA should dress up like Farnsworth Bently and offer Evian.

Just a little constructive criticism.
Kong.

We tried very hard for Vitale/Baroni...but the NSAC will recognize any event held in US territory...so it is a no go......for now.

thank you T. Jay

HMCWolverine,MadTiger,Legends/ROTR = Thank U !

Who is this 3D character you all speak of?

Deshawn "3D" Johnson

Pulver to fight in Hawaii? youve got my money.