SUPER FIGHTS IN MID WEST

I want to see Matamoros and Nenad (not necessarily against each other). How about Combat Do's Terry, like to see him against a good heavyweight.

ttt

master bob vs. carlson

cicero vs. rio

ttt

yeah, master bob vs. calson jr II

no points. no time limits. submission only.

Me vs. Mancow

Brian Ebersol, hes out in Cali. w/ Eugene Jackson now, but you could probably get him back out here for a match. He fights in Mexico all the time. Nenad Draj., Jeff Curran, Bart Palazeiski(sp?)(Jeff Curran Student) if you could get Horn I'd like to see him as well.

joey gilbert/sherk

joey gilbert/curran

Hey Master Bob, sorry I missed your show in December, but I wanna bring the team up for this one. If you have any guys under 149lbs looking for a superfight opponent, I'd be game. Casey Oxendine/Gracie Barra ETSU
ttt

Master Bob, I believe Bill O'Connell is looking for a
few events to come back on.

IMO sherk would maul gilbert

I'd like to see Jack McVicker or Joe Langford get a superfight, both are great grapplers.

Keep them match ups coming~!!!

Buck or shonie vs Keith polish connection would be good.

The NAGA tournament is really shaping up to be an awesome event. Don't forget the Mid West jiu-jitsu Championships on Feb. 21st.

TTT

Just about ANYONE from MFS would be great!

Here are some ideas:

Pat Miletich, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver, Tony Fryklund, Jason Black, Justin Eilers, Robbie Lawler, Matt Hughes, Spencer Fisher, Steve Rusk, Mark Hansen...

I could go on and on...

:)

CombatDo

How much money does it take to rent out a high school in Illinois?

Thank you,

SA

TTT

Shinobiappollo It depends on your skill at negotiation.
Try your High School if you have a relationship with school, especially the wrestling team. Teams always are short of funds and you can get them new sweats, uniforms or shoes. Don't go in talking lots of dollars, but make deals and maintain a good relationship with your community by volunteering to teach seminars,Street awareness and of coarse self defense. Most schools are very happy to make a few hundred extra dollars.