Super hero's doing normal stuff.

Do you ever find it funny when super hero's do somthing normal.

Like Spider man orders a cup of coffee during a late night patrol, or Captain America starts singing Frank Sinatra in the shower?

...Doctor strange masturbating in his sanctum sanctorum...

Mr and Mrs Fantastic having sex.....

Mrs: ooohhh Reed, make it bigger...

Mr: Ummmm... baby, how many times have I told you that is the ONE area that the cosmic radiation did not affect?

Mrs: Well at least the thing can keep it rock hard!

Hulk taking a shit.

"Wong...I need some tissue, come quickly"

Then why does she run off with Namor every chance she gets?

martial_shadow has erected the correct.

Cuz Namor eats that Fish taco like NO ONE else!!!

LOL!!!

Juggernaut and She Hulk shagging the brains out of each other to relieve tension (it happened lol)

He had to pay his legal bills somehow...

Juggernaut and She Hulk shagging the brains out of each other to relieve tension

That was such as bullshit moment....unfortunately, Milligan's run on x-men was filled with such crap.

paw, you don't have a chance with she-hulk, give it up.

paw, you don't have a chance with she-hulk, give it up.

Of course not, She-Hulk is a two dimensional character, she isn't real. You do know that, right?Anyway, if She-Hulk was real, I wouldn't be trying to hook up with her ---- a lawyer that sleeps with her client is a whore (and most likely an over-priced one at that).

...so this means I don't have a shot at she-hulk either?

I second the Hulk taking a gamma irradiated shit in the middle of a major highway in the middle of a city during rush hour.

And when he finishes he wipes with car hoods.

In Spiderman 2 when Spidey rides the elavator and the guy asks about the suit.

They need to do a comic where a hero is out and picks up his dry cleaning or runs through a fast-food drive through. It's gotta happen, especially for those full time heroes, right? I have to run errands from time-to-time at lunch, it seems like heroes would also have to.

My favorite panel in the defenders: Beast blowdrying his chest.

In Preacher, Cassidy sitting on the toilet while smoking.

In Spiderman 2 when Spidey rides the elavator and the guy asks about the suit.

I thought that was funny.