Super smash brothers 64 blue name contest!

I love this damn game. I recently found a way to play this online with my computer. So, for any mud namer who would like a blue name, download project64k and then the super smash brothers 64 ROM and play me!

First person to beat me in a set of 3 will win a blue name. Phone Post 3.0

Challenge accepted ;) when did you get 30 lol Phone Post 3.0

WallaWalla - Challenge accepted ;) when did you get 30 lol Phone Post 3.0
No idea man. I'm being trolled positively lol. Phone Post 3.0

There is a thread on that lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm in. I will make same challenge to anyone who can beat me in Mario kart Phone Post 3.0

Kstone588 - I'm in. I will make same challenge to anyone who can beat me in Mario kart Phone Post 3.0
Nice man! Are you familiar with the netplay application from project64? I can help you set it up if needed. Phone Post 3.0

Ya I already got it set up Phone Post 3.0

Kstone588 - Ya I already got it set up Phone Post 3.0
Nice! What's your name on there so I know to look for you? Phone Post 3.0

WallaWalla - There is a thread on that lol Phone Post 3.0
Being trolled by vote ups? I'd think I'd have at least 100 more if that were the case. I'll revel in feeling "special" until the inevitable VTFD occurs lol. Phone Post 3.0

I have project 64 but how do you play it online?

dogfb -

I have project 64 but how do you play it online?

You need project64k to play online. All the ROMS you have will still work so no worries there. Once you download project64k, select file and then "start netplay" and you'll be in. Play on "The Galaxy" server. It seems to have to most people on it with all sorts of different games. Phone Post 3.0

sweet!

k I got it working lets play!

nvm I suck at it lol!

dogfb -

k I got it working lets play!

That's great man! What's your schedule look like tomorrow? I'm working until pretty late tonight but I'm free tomorrow until around 4pm. Phone Post 3.0

If I can find my wired xbox controller, I'm in.

ku3mm3t - If I can find my wired xbox controller, I'm in.
Awesome!

Be sure and let me know what tag you go by for netplay so I can find you when I'm on. My schedule is never consistent so I tend to play when I'm able to. Phone Post 3.0

dogfb -

nvm I suck at it lol!

No man, everyone on there is insanely good. I'm nowhere close I assure you. I maybe win 10% of the time. Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

This blew up. In for results :) Phone Post 3.0