Superbowl of MMA Fighter Needs Paypal Donations

to fight:

@guicruzzz: A UFC newcomer is asking for money to pay medical bills and flight tickets for her cornerman http://t.co/g88vfvdJfT

Dear Fans, Family and Friends,

As most of you know I will be making my UFC Debut Nov 8th in Uberlandia, Brazil! I am looking for a little help getting my medicals done and to get a ticket for my corner man and other expenses leading up to the fight. Any amount is much appricated... Please help me out as I make my way to the belt!

Thank You!
Much Love
Nina

If it wasn't so sad, it could be considered a joke. 

Dana should be a shame

Gojira Ninja - Dana should be ashamed that a girl who hasn't fought for the UFC yet hasn't gotten a pay cheque from the UFC yet? How stupid is that rationale.... Phone Post 3.0

right? What other sport does a rookie has to live below the poverty standard? Bigger than football, he said

notsobigmike - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Gojira Ninja - Dana should be ashamed that a girl who hasn't fought for the UFC yet hasn't gotten a pay cheque from the UFC yet? How stupid is that rationale.... Phone Post 3.0

right? What other sport does a rookie has to live below the poverty standard? Bigger than football, he said

Ask a AAA baseball player how much money he's making.

That's about the equivalent here.

AAA players make a few g's per month, and that doesn't count the signing bonus and per diem meal money, and all the free pussy they can handle

AAA groupies are top notch,country music video looking broads, trying to snag a husband. My boy was tearing more broads up than the ball, and he never got to the show, but he got more ass than a toilet seat.

Bobby Lupo - 

to fight:

@guicruzzz: A UFC newcomer is asking for money to pay medical bills and flight tickets for her cornerman http://t.co/g88vfvdJfT

Dear Fans, Family and Friends,

As most of you know I will be making my UFC Debut Nov 8th in Uberlandia, Brazil! I am looking for a little help getting my medicals done and to get a ticket for my corner man and other expenses leading up to the fight. Any amount is much appricated... Please help me out as I make my way to the belt!

Thank You!

Much Love

Nina

How much is she making for this fight?

(Also, the link doesn't work. That's unacceptable for a bluey, man.)

Another thread on this? Lol Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

well thats way more than the rookies in bellator got at 127:

Shawn Bunch: $3,000

David Duran: $2,500

Ray Sloan: $4,000

Nick Moghaddam: $2,000

Saad Awad: $8,000

Sergio Rios: $3,000

Keith Berry: $5,000

Joe Pacheco: $5,000

Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou: $8,000

Malik Merad: $5,000

Ricky Rainey: $5,000

Johnny Cisneros: $2,000

Justin Baesman: $5,000

Johnny Mercurio: $3,000

sokoudjou getting the same as whoever this chick is. 

Bellator isnt the top org who's been claimed by the owners to be worth 3.5 billion fucking dollars. But, i'm sure its lost on you.

Bellator is low budgeted right now by viacom. They dont have much for a budget because of the damage done by bjorn(allegedly). Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Another thread on this? Lol Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

well thats way more than the rookies in bellator got at 127:

Shawn Bunch: $3,000

David Duran: $2,500

Ray Sloan: $4,000

Nick Moghaddam: $2,000

Saad Awad: $8,000

Sergio Rios: $3,000

Keith Berry: $5,000

Joe Pacheco: $5,000

Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou: $8,000

Malik Merad: $5,000

Ricky Rainey: $5,000

Johnny Cisneros: $2,000

Justin Baesman: $5,000

Johnny Mercurio: $3,000

sokoudjou getting the same as whoever this chick is. 

I know Sok didn't pan out to be the giant killer in the long run, but he's pretty fun to watch, and still has name recognition... only commanding 8k these days?... Wow. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Another thread on this? Lol Phone Post 3.0

This. Fuck the thread was huge too.

Jack Skellington - 
RyannVonDoom - Another thread on this? Lol Phone Post 3.0

This. Fuck the thread was huge too.

cRe took it down, right?

:-(