Supercalo is a god

This guy is the best poster on the ug he's always funny and witty great job on all your post supercalo. And who is you guys Favorite ug poster ??? Phone Post

Haters gonna hate Phone Post

SuperCalo is one of the rulers of the interwebs .... Phone Post

SuperCalo pound for pound goat of the UG. Phone Post

sunnyko - 

Personally, it's annoying as fuck seeing so much false shit. Phone Post

He's amusing.

But a God? Seriously... your standards are pretty fucking low

Gordo1581 - 
sunnyko - 

i love you gordo.

you are a goddamn ray of sunshine, you know that?

if sC is a god he's like one of those crazy wine-soaked greek bastards who turns himself into a mountain to hump your sister.

sunnyko - Personally, it's annoying as fuck seeing so much false shit. Phone Post

Well personally your a fagot Phone Post

^ I love you too, buddy.

IMO, CRE >>>> super Calo Phone Post

A god?? OP that's a pretty pathetic thing to say. I mean seriously the threads he makes aren't even that clever. You're calling him a god? Wtf?? People need to get over this whole obsession with supercalo. It's ridiculous. Phone Post

sunnyko -
fitch n prey -
sunnyko - Personally, it's annoying as fuck seeing so much false shit. Phone Post

Well personally your a fagot Phone Post

God damn you're a clever one.... And yes CRE > sC Phone Post

Lol your a faggot is his comeback. So easy to tell who the teenagers are. Phone Post

He does have his own tshirt line. How many of you fucks have that?

I think he's funny sometimes.

Its his groupies (e.g OP) that are annoying.

OMGZZ SOOPERKALO IZZ DA GAWDZ OF DA INTANERTZZZ.

stfu.

Whipe your chin. You got some supercalo droppings dribbling down it.

superCalo - 
unfilter -  if sC is a god he's like one of those crazy wine-soaked greek bastards who turns himself into a mountain to hump your sister.

Dog not God iMo, or as I say to my homies dawg, I miss 95 % of the time, after 15,000 odd posts I get the occasional good one, but that's percentages working rather than talent, its not that the cream rose to the top, rather the crud got stuck at the bottom and that stuff builds up after a while if its not cleaned up. Phone Post    

jonnny bones could take a lesson on being humble from supercalo

Dr. Internet here again. Fake PHD in internet personalities with over 20 years experience. What you have with SuperCalo is a classic Type Z troll.

If you frequent other discussion boards on the internet you will notice that 'supercalo' exists everywhere. Not the individual, but the archetype. How can there possibly be hundreds of thousands of people with the same modeled personality? The reason is it is the easiest to successfully emulate. It takes no effort or skill.

What you have is an outlet for the lowest common denominator to get attention. Life is lonely for these people. Their wife isn't putting out, there kid is a tranny, or maybe they are just mentally underdeveloped.

This is just another classic case. The part that could be considered sad is when the troll comes to the realization that they are a dime a dozen and they won't be remembered as a unique personality. So they go out of their way to integrate themselves as a real person so they can hold onto the attention they have received just a little longer.

They will create twitter and facebook accounts under their fake personality. They will try to integrate themselves into real world scenarios to legitimize their fake personality. Thinking it will make them last longer before they burn out into oblivion and are forced to focus on their mundane lives.

The absolute end of the trolls lifespan comes when they realize that the audience and friends they have acquired over the years is as real as their online personality.

unfilter - 
Gordo1581 - 
sunnyko - 

i love you gordo.

you are a goddamn ray of sunshine, you know that?

This!

AmaZiNG 9o5 - The OP is super Calo lol Phone Post

I wish I was man I wish I was!!!! Phone Post