Supercalo is a god

I wish Supercalo was my son.

-God Phone Post

CRE - I enjoy the groupie mentality the UG employs, bunch of tricks on here.

proxy

RickStorm - 
unfilter - 
Gordo1581 - 
sunnyko - 

Personally, it's annoying as fuck seeing so much false shit. Phone Post

i love you gordo.

you are a goddamn ray of sunshine, you know that?

This!

He's the funniest, most entertaining poster by far. It seems these days anyone with humour is a troll. Phone Post

Dazednconfused - A god?? OP that's a pretty pathetic thing to say. I mean seriously the threads he makes aren't even that clever. You're calling him a god? Wtf?? People need to get over this whole obsession with supercalo. It's ridiculous. Phone Post

Are you pointing out that saying he is a God is a little over the top? ........ Well done. Phone Post

PeterGBO - Dr. Internet here again. Fake PHD in internet personalities with over 20 years experience. What you have with SuperCalo is a classic Type Z troll.

If you frequent other discussion boards on the internet you will notice that 'supercalo' exists everywhere. Not the individual, but the archetype. How can there possibly be hundreds of thousands of people with the same modeled personality? The reason is it is the easiest to successfully emulate. It takes no effort or skill.

What you have is an outlet for the lowest common denominator to get attention. Life is lonely for these people. Their wife isn't putting out, there kid is a tranny, or maybe they are just mentally underdeveloped.

This is just another classic case. The part that could be considered sad is when the troll comes to the realization that they are a dime a dozen and they won't be remembered as a unique personality. So they go out of their way to integrate themselves as a real person so they can hold onto the attention they have received just a little longer.

They will create twitter and facebook accounts under their fake personality. They will try to integrate themselves into real world scenarios to legitimize their fake personality. Thinking it will make them last longer before they burn out into oblivion and are forced to focus on their mundane lives.

The absolute end of the trolls lifespan comes when they realize that the audience and friends they have acquired over the years is as real as their online personality.

Oh my god. You're a strange dude. Phone Post

I think his trolls are very well done and think this place would boring without the humour. Phone Post

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

IMO, CRE >>>> super Calo Phone Post

Ninja please. superCalo's trolling is goofy and overtly humorous, whereas CRE picks fights with people and is generally obnoxious and hostile.

Gordo, that Calo gif is AMAZING.

It says everything that needs to be said about the haters.

SCTT for life.

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

Haters gonna hate Phone Post

jock riders gonna ride.

RickStorm -
unfilter - 
Gordo1581 - 
sunnyko -  Personally, it's annoying as fuck seeing so much false shit. Phone Post

i love you gordo.

you are a goddamn ray of sunshine, you know that?

This!

Gordo is the man Phone Post