Superman gets a new cape….yep they ruined it

We always knew…

18 Likes

Bats and supes has always been queer

1 Like

Why only white? There you go showing how much of a racist you are, once again.

lol you’re such a fag Pedro. Nobody is offended by this. We’re making fun of it and as usual, you’re too stupid to differentiate.

5 Likes

Imagine getting a handy from Supes…might be alright

1 Like

…no…

I imagine this all the time

-Pedro

4 Likes

How did he die this time? Lemme guess, accepting his gay son will resurrect him?

The entire Justice League is dead (Superman, Batman, WW, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Zatanna and Green Lantern). Killed in DC’s latest event.
Rumors are these deaths will last for a while and the “big” superheros like Batman, WW, Superman, Aquaman will be replaced by others. Like Jonathan replacing Superman.

10 Likes

As long as i’m not taking his load!

I genuinely can’t understand why seemingly normal people are perfectly okay with everything becoming gay. Gays aren’t normal, they’re mentally I’ll and routinely engage in deviant behavior.

8 Likes

How can their animation department get it right so many times and the comics and movies just shit their pants?

Lol this will get shit on by normal people.

Lol

Superman is Khal el. His human offspring are unworthy of his cape.

Thuperman!

He stands for Truth. Justicth. And being FABULOUTH!!

5 Likes

The animation department doesn’t always get it right… but generally, DC animation adapts iconic comic book arcs, sticking close to the original story.

I would assert that the movies/ tv shows/ animation that stray from the original material too much suffer as a result.

Nothing adds depth and interest to a character like revealing he takes it in the shitter…Sorry I meant to say “Brave and Stunning”, damn autocorrect

3 Likes

breaking news GIF by NowThis