Superman vs. Da Boss at ROTR 6

Dennis "Superman" Hallman has replaced Luciano Noguiera for the

11/20 fight against Ross "Da Boss" Ebanez. Props to Hallman for
stepping up on a week's notice. This will be a war!!!!

Damn that's a nice fight. Especially on short notice.

Dennis can get the sub!

ROSS DA BOSS!

Go Dennis

Hallman wins Rd.1 RNC

at what weight is this? I know Ross fights at 170 and Dennis just moved up in weight to 185.. Good fight..

Dennis will be surprised!!!

"at what weight is this? I know Ross fights at 170 and Dennis just moved up in weight to 185.. Good fight.."

Besides the fight with Mike Seal in Sportfight Reno, Dennis has been fighting back down at 170 lbs lately. I think he was at, or around, 170 for his fight with Showalter in SportFight: Frightnight on the 23rd of last mth.

"Hallman wins Rd.1 RNC"

I'm not so sure Ross will be easy to submit, and Dennis will be in big trouble if he can't score the early sub win IMO (not an easy thing to do with a fighter who trains with BJ Penn, Charuto, Leite, etc... on a daily basis).

Good luck Dennis!

shit yeah!!! this card beats ufc's last card!!!!!! glad i got my tickets!!!!

your nuts if you think this card is better than the last UFC's. There are three good fights on this card. Penn/Gracie, Hallman/Ebanez, and melendez/Kayu.

The rest of the card is mismatches.

Wow if you think this is better then the ;ast UFC you need help as stated a few fights are good but the rest are not good fights!

DA BOSS VS. SUPERMAN

Will be a better fight then people expect.

yes indeed this will be a better fight than most expect..Ross has better stand up and power in his punches and can play the ground game coming from Bj Penns school and Nova Uniao!!!

i think the boss is gonna win but i wanna see enson fight in rotr

i think the boss is gonna win but i wanna see enson fight in rotr he is a real good fighter