Superman vs. Da Boss at ROTR 6

heard it from sexz that this fight is going to be at 180 or 185 because hallman cant make the 170 limit.. Ross fights at 170 and thats not fair. they should meet at 175 or 180.. might be too much weight for Ross.. but I know hes a fighter and he bring it..

What you guys think about that weight..

Hallman told me the fight will be at 180lbs - they agreed upon this weight because Hallman does not have time to make 170.

He walks around at 185-190.

Hallman was 185 when he fought both Mike Seal and Landon Showalter at the last two Sport Fihgt events.

We will NOT see him back to 170 unless it's a great matchup with a good fight purse and he has at least a month or more to prepare.

I just re-watched ROTR 4 where Ross fought Gabe Casillas. I know that people get better over time and that "The Boss" is a tough dude, but he almost got KO'ed at the start of that fight by Casillas and he didn't seem to have much stand-up. Honestly , he didn't show much ground game either. He mostly GnP'ed his way to an untimely stoppage by the ref. So even if he has improved, I don't see it being to the level of a time tested fight approved heavier Hallman. Just my thoughts though... Training at BJ's school doesn't make you a Prodigy. Only BJ is "The Prodigy."

I don't know anything about The boss except he's fighting Hallman.

Other than that...I think he'll lose and be lucky to make it to the second round.

ttt.Hallman

can't wait till Saturday, I'll be flying to Hawaii on thursday...

ttt

Superman by triangle - quite likely

By triangle in ROUND 2 - not likely

This will be another of Hallman's famous one round fights.

Who knew I'd have been right?!?!

Hallman at 185 is back to his old SUPERMAN self!