Superman + WW = confirmed

From http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/22/superman-and-wonder-woman-to-hook-up-confirmed/

Good Morning America, the morning TV show on ABC in the USA, has just run the news that in next week’s Justice League, issue 12, that Superman and Wonder Woman are going to “get together”. Entertainment Weekly has run the cover, and quote Geoff Johns;

This is no one-issue stunt: “This is the new status quo,” says Johns, adding that the relationship will have a seismic impact on all the heroes and villains in the DC universe.

But I naturally I refer the honourable gentlemen to the story that Bleeding Cool ran in the wake of rumours of the New 52 eighteen months ago.

I’m told that Superman and Wonder Woman will be getting together.

In a very media friendly fashion, indeed.

Or at least it will be a plot point. A possibility. And why?

Because this may be as a result of DC Universe/Flashpoint merged continuity, with a non-married Superman and a non-married Lois Lane. Without a messy divorce, without a deal with the devil and without some kind of memory bomb. That aspect is on more firmer footing.

I’m not sure how it fits what I’ve seen of a rejuvenated Superman. But hey, would a Superman that young expect to be tied down? To Lois or to Wonder Woman? Not counting use of a Golden Lassoo…

They’ve been planning this for a while…

paw comments: Do we need another pact?  What say ye, GG?

I dont know I always thought that relationship made more sense. At least she can take the sexing from Supes. Phone Post

I'll play devil's advocate.  Lois can take the sexing from Superman - Superman can interact with regular folk without harming them.  Lois and Superman have been a couple or married in every media I can think of (cartoons, tv, film...and of course, comics). 

Since the new 52 is a return to iconic elements....why frak up this one?

Pure publicity stunt. More garbage. The moment of talk that making Alan Scott gay died down, so now they try this.

BigWilliam - Pure publicity stunt. More garbage. The moment of talk that making Alan Scott gay died down, so now they try this.

It does seem like a publicity stunt.  What bothers me is that is seems to go against the whole "most accessible version of the character" that the-powers-that-be talked about before the relaunch.....and yes, I'm still bitter about Cassandra Cain!  Bastids!!!!

I bet certain WW boards are throwing a fit......

DC will do anything for publicity.

I agree with Big William. Gay talk died down so they moved on to something else.

Leigh - 

I'm in two minds over this. It is obviously a publicity stunt and I also dislike DC continually try in to push Wonder Woman.

On the other hand, I hate that Lois Lane cunt. Supes could do way better than some mouthy slapper. And as RDUK says, WW can take the pounding. You guys never go primal on your bushes? Phone Post

As an observation, I've noticed on another board that the only folks that are "for" this seem to hate Lois Lane (that is to say they specifically mention it).  Hating "current" Lois Lane (new 52), I can understand, but I'm curious about why someone would hate "classic" Lois Lane (modern, pre-reboot).

BigWilliam - Pure publicity stunt. More garbage. The moment of talk that making Alan Scott gay died down, so now they try this.

I can't believe I am only reading this shit now.What the fuck were they thinking making the original Green Lantern a homosexual.

How can Superman enjoy sexing with anyone.  If your skin is hard enough not to feel burning from the sun, coldness of deep space or friction of moving near the speed of light then how would you feel anything from the friction of a vag whether it's human or amazonian?

As long as there's a panel of Lois wondering why there's an earthquake going on. Phone Post

I've actually stopped reading a lot of the d.c. titles i used to since the whole 52 virus overtook D.C.. Too many changes and no real rhyme or reason to what they were doing and this whole superman wonder woman thing is another classic example.

LETS BE HONEST.............WHO WOULD YOU RATHER FUCK...........A LOUD MOUTHED REPORTER OR AN AMAZONIAN GODESS.      

CAUSE ONLY ONE OF THEM IS CAPABLE OF WITHSTANDING SUPERSPEED ANAL.  

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/entertainment-26594234/superman-ditches-lois-lane-for-wonder-woman-30351546.html

LOL!  Folks are calling WW a "homewrecker".  Nice going DC.

Supes finally gets to Hulk Smash! that shit.

hmm would there be any consequences to civilization if supes is smashing that beyond light speed, i mean would black holes be created from the vibrations. I mean now that hes not with lois, he can go full out, when he busts his load while thrusting at light speed, how dangerous would that be? would it kill ww? if he shoots it out at light speed, according to newtons laws, wouldnt his load just continuously travel around the world in a unstoppable manner, destroyer everything it makes contact with.

This potential relationship raises a lot of questions.

I'm sure they would travel across the galaxy to bang so that it wouldn't affect any inhabited planets.  I assumed he always did that when he wanted to jerk off otherwise there would be sonic booms heard for miles from his hand doing a million RPMs.  Plus he wouldn't want to leave any super spooge laying around on a sock or kleenex for fear of Lex Luthor getting ahold of it and making some super test tube babies.

across the galaxy? i would of thought banging in the heart of the sun would be ideal for him. never ending energy.

Masturbasian - across the galaxy? i would of thought banging in the heart of the sun would be ideal for him. never ending energy.

Ideal for him, but not for her.  Even an Amazonian can only take so much and her vag has to be pretty underdeveloped and weak due to nearly a lifetime of non-use and even when she did bang it was normal human guys.  Someone like She Hulk would be a more ideal partner.  Gamma enhanced slut with years of banging super heroes and villains.  Her stuff is probably tougher than the Thing's skin with all the work it's put in.