Superman's son comes out as bisexual

This shit is far beyond annoying now, I’m trying to raise kids here, ranging from 19-2, I really don’t need them thinking this is normal shit. I remember when I was growing up it was pretty much out of sight out of mind with the queer shit, I mean it’s not my business what two fags are doing to each other in the privacy of their own home. But these days it’s being jammed down our throats and it’s annoying as fuck. It’s funny none of these woke comics/shows/movies do well yet they still try forcing the shit. Give your fans what they want not what you want cocksuckers.

1 Like

Again, the media contribute big time to this madness. It made front page of my newspaper. How else could a cartoon get such free publicity otherwise? Always trying to push our collective shit in… Media are the enemy of the people

I am officially coming out on the OG (breaking news) that not only am I a straight white male, I am also a lesbian…

Theres no such thing as half a fag.

2 Likes

Lol!!

Superman and Lois have a grown son? I thought they were in their late 20s or early 30s.

Still Flying

1 Like