Supernatural 11th season?

Has anyone heard anything, or is this it( hope not) Phone Post 3.0

I have been watching reruns on tnt. Forgot how great this show was up until they went off the rails. Phone Post 3.0

I'll watch as long as it's on and seasons 1-5 is goat Phone Post 3.0

stopped watching a season ago. Seems to have jumped the shark.

Was a great show though. Dean and Sam winchester are great!

I didn't know so many people were into this show. I started watching it because of my wife.

She told me I remind her of Dean. I thought since he's so good looking. She corrected me and told me no. It's because he's kind of a dick and laughs at his own jokes that nobody else gets. Phone Post 3.0

jju - I didn't know so many people were into this show. I started watching it because of my wife.

She told me I remind her of Dean. I thought since he's so good looking. She corrected me and told me no. It's because he's kind of a dick and laughs at his own jokes that nobody else gets. Phone Post 3.0
Ha! That's great man Phone Post 3.0

jju - I didn't know so many people were into this show. I started watching it because of my wife.

Haha Phone Post 3.0

I only started watching this show recently. My brother passed away this last summer and it was his favorite show, so I figured I'd watch it. (I hate everything horror)

I enjoy the show and I put aside a couple hours a week to watch it alone. Kinda mine and my brothers time together. Weird, but helps me cope. The whole premise of Brothers working together. He couldn't gave liked a more fitting show. Phone Post 3.0