Superstar Shakeup Predictions

What do you think is going to happen on Monday?

Seems like the only things planned are:

AJ to Raw (fuck you, WWE)
Possibly New Day to Smackdown (they do need some tag team help)

I predict that SD will get hosed.

If they really put AJ with the club, it's going to be awesome. Even on Raw.

If Meltzer's predictions are true they're going to ruin Smackdown. He thinks:

AJ is going to Raw, with another undecided star going to Smackdown to replace him
Roman is staying on Raw
New Day is going to Smackdown
Charlotte is being traded for Alexa Bliss

New Day and Charlotte on Smackdown means my Tuesday night will be free going forward. I might watch more Raw with Charlotte gone and AJ there though

grizz632 - If Meltzer's predictions are true they're going to ruin Smackdown. He thinks:

AJ is going to Raw, with another undecided star going to Smackdown to replace him
Roman is staying on Raw
New Day is going to Smackdown
Charlotte is being traded for Alexa Bliss

New Day and Charlotte on Smackdown means my Tuesday night will be free going forward. I might watch more Raw with Charlotte gone and AJ there though

Yeah... if they want to do The Club, I'd rather they just move Gallows/Anderson to SD.

SD needs tag teams... and could use another women's start... but I'd rather they bring up Asuka. Charlotte could be decent but just swapping her and Bliss leads to the same stories on SD of (insert face here) vs Charlotte for the title.

If I could make the calls... I'd move Sami, Sheamus/Cesaro to SD. Randy to Raw (although I know they want a "big name" on SD). Maybe Harper/Rowan to Raw.

Or fuck it... move American Alpha to Raw and scrap the SD tag division.

To do The Club right you need Finn also, and trading Gallows/Anderson/Finn to SD isn't realistic

grizz632 - To do The Club right you need Finn also, and trading Gallows/Anderson/Finn to SD isn't realistic

True... I just hate front loading Raw with the biggest attraction (Brock), largest pushed wrestler (Reigns), and best performer (AJ).

Not to mention your top 3 women (Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha). And all usable tag teams outside of American Alpha.

I just can't defend that at all.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the key moves for next week’s Superstar Shake-up appear to be AJ Styles to RAW and The New Day to SmackDown. Apparently there had been talk of moving Roman Reigns to SmackDown but, according to The Observer, word this week is that Reigns is staying on Monday Night RAW.

Currently there is no word on which top RAW Superstar might jump to SmackDown. It’s worth noting that with AJ Styles coming to RAW that SmackDown did get probably the biggest post-WrestleMania 33 call-up in Shinsuke Nakamura.

The Wrestling Observer also speculated that Charlotte and Alexa Bliss could switch brands.

On this week’s edition of Monday Night Raw, Vince McMahon declared that Monday Night Raw would have a special edition episode next week that will “shake up” both the Raw and Smackdown rosters. WWE, however, today noted that the “Superstar Shakeup” will take place over two nights next week, meaning it will begin on next week’s RAW in Long Island and then end on SmackDown in Boston the following night.

raw is going to be horrible this year. Even worse now that roman will be more protected than ever now that he beat taker. No champion, who will only show up at summerslam and mania and maybe one more ppv. I dont think any one wants to be on raw except reigns.

Possible programs with Balor , Rollins , KO and Samos Joe would be amazing   Reigns being untouchable and Brock holding the belt hostage is stupid as fuck , they need to leave AJ on smackdown 

Rollins, Gallows & Anderson, Sheamsaro, and Charlotte to SD for Ambrose, Carmella, Elsworth, Breezango, and Mojo

Definitly need a few moves each way in the women's and tag divisions. Moving one each way isn't enough I feel. I'd like to see two go each way.

Prediction is, I'm not sure it will benefit AJ. Owens, Joe, Strowman and AJ is a crowded Heel landscape at/near the top along with what Roman is becoming.

As we noted earlier today, early rumors for next week’s WWE Superstar Shakeup indicate AJ Styles possibly moving to Raw and The New Day moving to Smackdown Live.According to PWInsider.com, there has been some talk of moving Styles to Raw so that he can reunite with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows on WWE TV. Additionally, there has been talk of moving Gallows and Anderson over to Smackdown, and having The Club reunite on the Blue Brand.There has also been talk of making some major changes to the Women’s Division in WWE, and at last word Sasha Banks has been discussed for a move to Smackdown. As noted, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer speculated on Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair switching brands but PWInsider reports that that was an actual pitch made last week.Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/826219-plans-for-wwe-superstar-shakeup#iSMZgYyrwpde3Z41.99

Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to sources, The Drifter Elias Samson is expected to debut on the main roster very soon, possibly as early as tonight on RAW or tomorrow night on SmackDown Live!. His promotion from NXT was expected after losing the “Loser Leaves NXT” match to Kassius Ohno.

Andrade Cien Almas is another name that has been rumored to come to the main roster in the very near future.