Supervisor just caught me staring at her ass.

So I'm working today (system upgrades/testing) and everyone is dressed down.

My supervisor is a short chick with a few tattoos and dark hair, basically a Suicide Girl without the nudity.

In any case she's bent over one of the desks and she's wearing tight jeans today so I was checking out the goods. She turns her head and caught me and I tried to play it off like something was in my eye LOL.

Fucking awkward man.

P.s. Before anyone asks, there will be no pics. Phone Post 3.0

She liked it. Phone Post 3.0

No pics. Thread is worthless. Phone Post 3.0

If you are good looking your safe if you are not enjoy your harassment charges. Phone Post 3.0

Where are the numbered pics that you'd promised? Phone Post 3.0

So.

You are a man. Regret nothing and never apologize for being a man. Phone Post 3.0

Can you at least describe the ass of what I'm guessing will be your former supervisor after she fires your ass.

PrettyBoy - If you are good looking your safe if you are not enjoy your harassment charges. Phone Post 3.0
NiteCrawler looks like Owen Hart fucked a tranny from Boston who gave birth to a midget abomination that looked like it could wrestle for the lions den, he's in trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Why'd she turn her head? She set you up Phone Post 3.0

This thread sucks.  at least find some chicks that look remotely like her and post those.

Pic of OPs ass at least!! Phone Post 3.0

The head of HR at my company caught me looking at her ass once.

She didn't look too bothered.

Nitecrawler - So I'm working today (system upgrades/testing) and everyone is dressed down.

My supervisor is a short chick with a few tattoos and dark hair, basically a Suicide Girl without the nudity.

In any case she's bent over one of the desks and she's wearing tight jeans today so I was checking out the goods. She turns her head and caught me and I tried to play it off like something was in my eye LOL.

Fucking awkward man.

Nitecrawler be like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhDAyUatCz8

She was presenting like a baboon Phone Post 3.0

Threads missing something

Phone Post 3.0

Keep the stare going. When she says something or moves "sorry I was miles away"

Pervert school 101 son! Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Nitecrawler - So I'm working today (system upgrades/testing) and everyone is dressed down.

Fucking awkward man.

Nitecrawler be like...

That is hilariously accurate. Phone Post 3.0

VU for whoever posts tattood sexy lady people. I would go find some and post them but this site is a fucking con and won't let poor people put pictures online. Phone Post 3.0

I had a women try to file sexual harassment charges with HR for giving her inappropriate massages. I said good.luck babe, i dont even work here. Phone Post 3.0