Support 4 Bruce Buffer

bruce is great, got to spend some time with him in australia.he paid for his own flight there, just to help out, announced the fight for free.thats hte way he is,trains in bjj and truly loves the sport.tries to promote it in anyway he can also...ttt for bruce..

Say what you want about Bruce Buffer, you may have a point, but Buffer has to be considered at least a notch above the lady who does the announcing for Pride. That bizarre over-amplified screech she uses when announcing gives you a good idea of what an enraged grizzly bear would probably sound like. It's just plain silly.

Thanks Guys!

Whether positive or negative I always enjoy and appreciate all your comments.

I love my work as an announcer and I will always do what I can to create promotional avenues for the UFC and MMA but there is no one more important than the MMA fighters and the great fans that support them and until MMA fighters are paid on the level of professional boxers, I'll do whatever I can through my sphere of influence in the media to promote the UFC and MMA and do my part to help MMA become mainstream and keep the UFC as the premiere brand and MMA event internationally.

Happy Holidays and best wishes to all of you for a great New Year and remember that in 2005... "IT'S TIME... TO BEGIN... AGAIN!"

Bruce Buffer

www.bufferzone.net

www.maxfighting.com

Bruce, I met you're brother Michael when my oldest son fought Julio Diaz for his 2 nd pro boxing fight at Fantasy Springs in Palm Springs, and I think both you & you're brother do a great job at announcing.

I really like Bruce Buffer a lot!

TTT for Bruce!

-ShelbyGirl

Criticizing his announcing is one thing - you can't please everyone.

But ripping on him personally is bullshit for all of the aforementioned reasons.

ttt

I always enjoy what Bruce says and the way he always says it. With that known, Bruce your post has one of the longest sentences I have ever read. LOL

Wondering if it is grammatically correct....

bruce rules , but i like shelby girl better..lol

He has my vote.

Bruce is a GREAT announcer and he is a nice guy and a people person he has my vote anyday.

ttt

Bruce rules. He's a hero of mine.

TTT for a Bruce Buffer paypal account!!!

>bruce seems to get a lot of hate on here for his announcing (big >poppa schnake fans?)

I know for a fact that Big Poppa is a Buffer fan too.

bloodyknuckles is correct.

I think Bruce is a great announcer. He announced at one of my fights before....

-ShelbyGirl

well you can't please them all some say he is a good announcer and some say he is not. I think he is good for the sport.

GayFokker-Everyone has thier own opinion and I respect that LOL