SUPPORT MIDGET VIOLENCE JULY 9th

Yeah I did that and let me tell you its not worth seeing cause all the midgets he boxes get paid to take a fall. OH NO THE TRUTH IS OUT! But it paid good.

TOAD

Johnny Walls,
Which site did you check out? PEACE

TOAD

Posted my challenge at www.dangeroustoad.com to the Half Pint Brawlers. No excuses for not answering now.

TOAD

ttt for Toad!

Man still havent heard a response from these guys for July 9th. I thought they were the toughest around. PEACE

TOAD

"Well word must be getting around about midget mma cause my people have gotten some calls from other places with interested midgets. This could be the next big thing. PEACE"

that is awesome. hopefully someone will step their game up.

TOAD, you coming down or what?

I'll be down the 28th throught the 1st. I have to clear it with a potential sponsor I am getting ready to work with as far as scheduling. Should at least be able to show up on that Tuesday hopefully. PEACE

TOAD

Well if you have been following this and been posting on the Bloody Midgets board you will see they again deleted a great thread and probably blocked the users who were posting. For a guy is the most hardcore he sure cant stand it when he is challenged on his board can he.

TOAD

i just reposted, htey haven't banned us.

Hey, that picture looks more like me! LMAO

Swamp,
If you posted they deleted it cause there is nothing on the board about MMA now. I guess we see how hardcore they are.

TOAD

I support all this support and double it.