Support the Sport: MMA

But don't buy any shirts.. only douchebags wear MMA shirts and/or have stickers or gear with MMA logos on them

and don't watch Strikeforce because 30-1 and #1 ranked Fedor is ducking 4-1 prowrestler Brock Lesnar

parklife - But don't buy any shirts.. only douchebags wear MMA shirts and/or have stickers or gear with MMA logos on them

and don't watch Strikeforce because 30-1 and #1 ranked Fedor is ducking 4-1 prowrestler Brock Lesnar
You and your mom met Joe Lauzon at Dave & Busters the other night, didn't you?

Zedlepln - 
parklife - But don't buy any shirts.. only douchebags wear MMA shirts and/or have stickers or gear with MMA logos on them

haahahahhaahah. Brotha, I'd vote you up if i could.

Too late.I already have over 120 MMA related shirts.

For real^^

inf0 - I cringe every time I see a tapout shirt still..

i do in certain situations.

but tapout was our first main sponsor for the sport.
why not at least appreciate it for that

make fun of the wanna be badass wearing the shirt.
be grateful there was a company that took a chance to help out our sport

BiggestIdiotEver - 
Zedlepln - 

haahahahhaahah. Brotha, I'd vote you up if i could.
I did for ya