Support US kick boxing! Watch GLORY!

Not wfa watch it high level kickboxing and stop fucking your model wives with your huge cocks and watch it now! Phone Post 3.0

Wish you posted this forty minutes ago :)

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Yea little late but lots of good fights left! Only on the second fight now. Can't wait for Joe schilling to get down. Phone Post 3.0

Watching now. I always enjoy these. Phone Post 3.0

I almost like kickboxing more than mma. Almost...

Haven't watched nearly as much of it as mma, but I haven't ever not been entertained, or left unimpressed by the cards I have seen. Some tough men fighting these fights. Phone Post 3.0

Im in Canada but I'm watching.
I always do my best to watch it if its on.

Love those low kicks!!! Phone Post 3.0

Yupp very tough dudes. Especially the one night tournament fighters. And the more support we get going here in the US the level of fighters and fights is only going to get better and better. Phone Post 3.0

Watching it right meow Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - Watching it right meow Phone Post 3.0
Uncle Sam would thank you for your service. Phone Post 3.0

Let's go joe!! Phone Post 3.0

Bro, I am fucking my model wife with my huge cock while I watch Glory. I did not care much for that army navy mismatch but so far the rest has been awesome.

dunc - Bro, I am fucking my model wife with my huge cock while I watch Glory. I did not care much for that army navy mismatch but so far the rest has been awesome.
As long as you're watching bang away!!

And Yea it was sloppy but good natured supporting the armed forces. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't start till 9 pm on spike for me :( Phone Post 3.0

Greenup - Doesn't start till 9 pm on spike for me :( Phone Post 3.0

When I lived in southern ca and had time warner my spike showed everything on east coast time. It fucking pissed me off when there was live events.

Wish I was watching by im stuck at work. The fuckin man is holding me down man. Phone Post 3.0

Starting!!! Stoked and hoping for some awesome fights. Phone Post 3.0