Supreme Court Hands Transgender Student a Win For Bathroom Case

Supreme Court hands victory to transgender high school student by declining to hear appeal from Virginia board who blocked him from using the boys’ restrooms

• Gavin Grimm sued the Gloucester County School Board in Virginia in 2015
  • The teen, who identifies as male, was blocked from using the boy’s bathroom
  • Was told to use the girl’s bathroom or a private stall when parents complained
  • The Supreme Court upheld lower court’s ruling that board acted unlawfully in barring Grimm when he was 15
  • The Richmond-based 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Grimm is protected under the federal law that bars sex discrimination in education
  • Grimm, who is now 22, celebrated the ruling on Monday by tweeting: 'We won’

Nah, look at that fat fuck. Impossible to win at anything looking like that.

4 Likes

Gay!

1 Like

Why are all transgender people obsessed with toilets? If ever in life I was offered my own private sitter I would be all over it. Especially in high school. Would feel like a king! Or queen! Which ever I identified with that day!

11 Likes

wow what an achievement in life. Congrats. You have the right to use the bathroom at the high school you went to 7 years ago. Great use of your time.

What does this person do with the rest of their life now? What employer will hire this person who just spent 7 years in a lawsuit over a bathroom at the school they no longer attend?

13 Likes

The patients are running the asylum.

12 Likes

How fucking useless is the Supreme Court? They shouldn’t be allowed to decline cases. Imagine you’re a checker at Walmart and don’t want to ring up an item. You fucking do it anyway because that’s your job.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I wonder how the supreme court members would feel if one of their child family members got butt fucked in a public bathroom by a tranny ?

Would they still virtual signal?

3 Likes

giphy - 2021-06-28T114422.755

4 Likes

The SC didn’t take up the case. It’s neither a win or loss.

This is normal behavior. Don’t question it because then you’ll be labeled a ‘transphobe’.

2 Likes

They denied the states investigation into voter fraud because “they were too afraid it might cause unrest”… this is while half the country was already burning down.

The Supreme Court is supposed to be non-partisan…

4 Likes

Lol vu

So that means the lower court’s ruling – which was a win for the tranny – holds. Right?

1 Like

They’re lazy and partisan.

3 Likes

Even when he’s smiling, he’s frowning.

looks like the love child of Post Malone and Tim Sylvia.

1 Like

Suicide in 3…2…

2 Likes

puke