Surface tablets are getting better?

I see more people using them. Usually people that have to get work done. I still think the ipad is the best tablet for fun, followed by an Android tablet, which I use.

Seems like when MS comes out with something it is usually shit but they keep improving it to the point where it is ok.

How is that windows 10 btw, I havent turned on my laptop in a long time but I was still on win 7 and avoiding the update promps.

Windows 10 blows. I boot windows about once per week and I always have to sit through updates. It seemed nice when it first came out but the endless updates have made it as bloated as other windows versions. I stick mostly with Linux now.

StrikingMMA - Windows 10 blows. I boot windows about once per week and I always have to sit through updates. It seemed nice when it first came out but the endless updates have made it as bloated as other windows versions. I stick mostly with Linux now.
Yeah, we have a win computer in my work truck and it is always updating through a slow cell network. Computer is worthless and no one uses it.

I love mine. I use it for school daily. My dad was given one for work and he likes his a lot too

I've heard good things about the Surface tablets. The iPad is a tablet that can do tablet stuff really well. The Surface is a tablet that can do computer stuff fairly well

I have a new one. Only thing that sucks is Amazon video app doesn't work on them. Also, you can't download movies to view offline on Netflix like u can w iOS or android. 

I have a Surface 3 for my side business and it works perfect for what I need it to do. I'm not a compunerd so I probably don't get the most out of it

My bro has one of the high end models. I played around with the paint program on it with the stylus. It was really cool.

my wife as a surface 3 and she loves it. I got her a little docking station and hooked it to a keyboard/mouse and a TV for monitor when shes home. Works better for her than any desktop shes had.

She does marketing and real estate on it.

I use a Surface Pro 3 for work and I love it. Super fast and powerful. It is also nice and light.