Surge cola is back, back again.

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/surge-returns-back-by-popular-demand-brand-now-available-exclusively-on-amazoncom

If I can get my hands on a bag of Salsa Verde Doritos I'll throw a Crash Bandicoot slumber party.

I'm in for crash bandicoot party! Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - I'm in for crash bandicoot party! Phone Post 3.0

When was that stuff out, mid/late 90s?

I remember I could never find it by me

I see the big cans for 99 cent at just about every gas station I go to. Phone Post 3.0

Well you guys must be posting through the iframe forum where it's still 2005.

Gotta admit, not as good as I remember. Phone Post 3.0

Never went away. Was just vault. Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom - Never went away. Was just vault. Phone Post 3.0

Similar, but not the same

It's no jolt. Just sayin Phone Post 3.0

I didn't drink it because of the rumor it would shrink your balls. I drank the shit out of Vault Zero when I was 18 though. I would buy 12 packs at wal mart and mix Gusano de Oro mescal with them while hiding out in my bedroom at my dad's house. Those were the days. Phone Post 3.0

Jmh420 - It's no jolt. Just sayin Phone Post 3.0

Jolt, otherwise known as how I passed ME 301 and 302

Reminds me of being on a road trip in the mid '90s and stopping at a seedy gas station for some Jolt and Mini-Thins....All I can say is whoa. Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom - Never went away. Was just vault. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong and wrong. Phone Post 3.0

The surge people used to come to my school and hand out cans of it and goofy buff bagwell hats. Phone Post 3.0

Can you still get jolt? And I remember the mini-thins but do u remember ephedra? Fuck that shit was wild. Phone Post 3.0

It's not Surge cola. It's just Surge. Cola is a Coke or Pepsi. It's also not "soda" you stupid hicks. It's fucking Pop.

David@accu -

It's not Surge cola. It's just Surge. Cola is a Coke or Pepsi. It's also not "soda" you stupid hicks. It's fucking Pop.

Midwest, ftw Phone Post 3.0

Doritos needs to bring back tortilla thins. Best chips of the 90s by far. Nobody believes me that these even existed. Somebody back me up.

My friend brought me a couple to drink a couple weeks ago! Really brought back memories. Phone Post 3.0