Surprise me with something "retro"

5 Likes

I remember being amped for this game but it being a pretty big disappointment . Did y’all like it?

Anyone remember those horrible Electronic Footbsll games? The stadiums looked great and the miniature players did as well but then you try and play it. You’d set it up and turn it on and the players just went all over the place. I don’t think I ever learned how to play it

Oh and train sets were pretty popular back in the day as well. Toys r us would have 7-8 sets set up high on the walls. I don’t think train sets are even a thing anymore

1 Like

I bought one for my son 15 years ago on a nostalgia kick….they still suck.

2 Likes

Fun fact, the theme song to The Littlest Hobo became very popular in England because a travel agency licensed the song for a series of ads.

3 Likes

Electronic football? There are actual leagues now . Older guys get together and and play this and keep stats :flushed::flushed::joy::joy:

1 Like

For the time Skate Or Die was awesome!

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’m betting that most of you will not have experienced one of these. I completely forgot about them but just saw one in an old movie.

8 Likes

What you think you look like with them

What you actually look like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Couple of matchbooks from my collection

Remember smoking in restaurants/fast food joints and on planes?

9 Likes

Soda pop in tin cans

3 Likes

And who remembers making flying projectiles with the pull tabs on old school cans? Lol.

5 Likes

Unearthed these from storage

All in all i have 13 of the 1983 Return of the Jedi and 2 1980 Empire strikes back

9 Likes

8 Likes