Surprise me with something "retro"

I don’t remember that radio, but I remember the Realistic brand.

I’m actually watching an episode as I post this. Great show!

8 Likes

Back when cable TV was actually good.

Which is why I don’t have cable anymore and I watch old shows like this instead. No commercials no fee’s and I get to watch whatever I want to at anytime.

3 Likes

We did the Green Stamp thing back in the 60s.

1 Like

8 Likes

Love that pizza. Was a pain to make though.

Thank goodness for…

Discovered this badboy in the 80s as a kid. It was definitely light years ahead of the english muffins I was previously using that I learned from Spring Break day camp.

1 Like

That dough was gross

3 Likes

1 Like

Debra Jane Sivyer aka. Mrs. Fields.
Was a ballgirl for the A’s and later founded Mrs. Fields cookies.

4 Likes

Damn she had a nice pair of cookies!

and she could be my ball girl.

1 Like

got this for black friday, good deal

4 Likes

Cheap at twice the price!

1 Like

I remember when my dad brought home our first computer. This was after he had already bought a “Word Processor” which if you don’t know what one is, look it up, they’re electronic typewriters is the best short description I could give.

Anyways, the thing was a fucking boat. Had to at least be 1 1/2 feet by 1 1/2 feet large. It was huge and heavy. The monitor was even heavier. Fuck moving that thing. I remember it had 1 MB of hard drive space and I think another 1 MB was like $100. It could have been the ram. I forget. I just knew it was huge and expensive. The reason I brought this up is because the hard drives back then had key locks on them. I was rather shocked to see the one you posted didn’t. If you bought a new computer back then the hard drive would have a lock and you would be given a key for the lock. You would be able to lock the hard drive so someone couldn’t access your hard drive. Dumbest thing ever.

Anyone else eat this when they were a kid? My grandmother used to make this every year.