Survivor CBS - hot chick from last season

Clearing out my DVR and remembered how much I missed seeing this fit, black, beauty queen.

And, I’ve never been one to like dark black women either.

Desiree "Desi" Williams

Current Residence: Newport News, Va.

Occupation: Physical Therapist Personal Claim to Fame: I became an assistant professor at the age of 26 and a program director at the age of 27. They don’t just hand out those titles to anyone.

Hobbies: Traveling the world, participating in pageants, and going to the gym. 

Pet Peeves: I can’t stand people who are all talk. I work my butt off every day so I have little patience for laziness. I expect to see results and have no problem calling someone out if they don’t deliver. 

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island, What Would They Be and Why? First would be Chapstick because there’s nothing sexy or seductive about cracked lips (arguably, this could be survival related since it would hinder my ability to seduce the opposite sex). Second would be an unlimited supply of food because I’ve seen the show and those people get hangry quick! Finally, a masseuse because I love being pampered.

Can’t post pics cuz I’m a mud. 

Tried to find video of her playing Survivor on YouTube 

I didn't notice her until she came in on the jury..I was like "where did this hot lady come from?" I didn't really notice her on the island

Is Survivor really still a thing? I haven't had tv in years, but I can't imagine for the life of me how it continues to this day, as it was getting real old when I last saw it about 12 years ago already. Did they change the format, everybody's nude? Losers burn on the stake? Winner gets a Billion dollars? What could possibly be keeping people's interest at this stage?

Her skin looked like it was toasted gold. Beautiful even when she was sleeping on a beach. Classy too. 

Rear Naked Bloke -

Her skin looked like it was toasted gold. Beautiful even when she was sleeping on a beach. Classy too. 

This

not normally attracted to black women with her skin tone. She was fine though. 

And educated. 

sgotwalks - 

Is Survivor really still a thing? I haven't had tv in years, but I can't imagine for the life of me how it continues to this day, as it was getting real old when I last saw it about 12 years ago already. Did they change the format, everybody's nude? Losers burn on the stake? Winner gets a Billion dollars? What could possibly be keeping people's interest at this stage?

I wonder the same thing

in

She stood out to me as being the hottest too. Didn't know she was a former Ms Virginia. 

HaoleBoy -
sgotwalks - 

I wonder the same thing

It's this funny thing they call "ratings". When your show is highly rated they continue to run it!

sgotwalks - 

They do have one that is called Naked and Afraid XL, which has 3 seasons. However the nudity is blurred and there is no voting blocks just survive the time and journey to the extraction point when completed. I hope they make a 4th season.

She’s lovely 

dsizzle -
HaoleBoy -
sgotwalks - 

I wonder the same thing

It's this funny thing they call "ratings". When your show is highly rated they continue to run it!

I bet you're a difficult fella to converse with.

LiveWire -

She’s lovely 

She is........stunning actually. In fact, she's drop dead fucking gorgeous and I should have addressed that in my first post.

MrBoone -
sgotwalks - 

They do have one that is called Naked and Afraid XL, which has 3 seasons. However the nudity is blurred and there is no voting blocks just survive the time and journey to the extraction point when completed. I hope they make a 4th season.

Man, those blurs and beeps are so yesterday (like Richard Hatch). Regular tv is behind the times.

still averaging over 10 million viewers per episode.

Survivor definitely isn't what it used to be..today there is a lack of quality characters and way too many stupid idols thrown in the game..hell, some idols actually turned out to hurt the person who found it! Wtf

ons ear -

Survivor definitely isn't what it used to be..today there is a lack of quality characters and way too many stupid idols thrown in the game..hell, some idols actually turned out to hurt the person who found it! Wtf

I wish they had a season of all physical players. None of the vote the strong  out bs

sgotwalks -

Yeah they still have it you idiot. If u didn't like it 12 yrs ago (getting old), then u were never really a fan. Ratings, & the fact that it's one of the best game shows on t.v. make it an amazing show of cunning wit, & strategery. So, keep ur stupid ass questions to yourself. Yes its on, we are talking about a current player u fucking idiot. No one is talking about why its on, they/we were discussing the HOT chick Desi, from this last season. (even the thread title gave u your answer). Pay attention faggot.

Golflifer - 
sgotwalks -

Yeah they still have it you idiot. If u didn't like it 12 yrs ago (getting old), then u were never really a fan. Ratings, & the fact that it's one of the best game shows on t.v. make it an amazing show of cunning wit, & strategery. So, keep ur stupid ass questions to yourself. Yes its on, we are talking about a current player u fucking idiot. No one is talking about why its on, they/we were discussing the HOT chick Desi, from this last season. (even the thread title gave u your answer). Pay attention faggot.

Lol. Strong rebuttal.